Sony Rebooting Spider-Man in 2012!

That's a terrible idea, a teenager? So they want to see an emotional kid again? Spider-Man 3?

brandonroy3 wrote:
frown.gif
toby maguire was the perfect actor playing peter parker.... and no spiderman is a deeper movie than the dark knight ever will be. the dark knight is all action, everyday people can relate to spiderman

roll.gif
right i can relate having spidey senses andshooting web out of my palms...right
indifferent.gif

batman is a way deeper character than spiderman will ever be...plus batman has no superpowers so i think that makes him more relatable

its too early for a reboot...i bet theyre gonna make it all dark

Yea there's no need for an Origin movie. Like someone said, do it more like the Hulk. Where there is a little back story, but for the most part it justwent off the fact that people knew the backstory from the previous one (granted it was basura) but they didnt act like people dont already know the story.Spiderman is one of the most popular comics every and there is no need for them to do another movie where we show him get bit by a spider in highschool and hehas to learn his new abilities and what not.

And please dont let Bay direct this. Hes good for transformers because he can have expolsions. But if he does Spiderman, everytime spidey shoots a web and letsgo to shoot another one it would end up causing an explosion. NY would be demolished within the first hour of the movie.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Spider Man 1 & 2 were great. just because the 3rd one wasn't so great means they have to reboot the series? very unnecessary if you ask me. all they have to do is just make the 4th movie solid and people will forget about the 3rd one.
smh.gif

Malkovich Confirms Vulture Role in Spider-Man 4

Source:BadTaste.it

January 10, 2010

vultureconfirmed.jpg
With all the rumors and speculation about Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4, whether or not it will make its scheduled May 5, 2011 release date and why it has run into production problems, it's come out in the wash that John Malkovich was indeed up for the role of the Vulture, Raimi's choice of villain for the fourth movie, which was first broken by Movieline a month ago.

Malkovich was interviewed by an Italian sports show called "Quelli Che il Calcio" and he was asked not only about whether he had been approached to play the Vulture but also about the production delays. The fine folks at the Italian web site Bad Taste have graciously provided an English summation of what was said on the show:

"When conductor Simona Ventura asked him about his role of Vulture in the movie, he not only didn't deny his involvement, but confirmed that he's waiting for the final script to be sent to him, and that the movie has been delayed. He also hopes that shooting will begin as soon as possible."

Some may remember that Malkovich was the alternate choice to play the Green Goblin in the first "Spider-Man" movie, a role that went to his Shadow of the Vampire co-star Willem Dafoe, so it has always made perfect sense that Raimi would be interested in him to play a Spidey villain. The question is whether Sony will agree to the lesser Spider-Man villain for such an important tentpole franchise.

We're hoping a clip of Malkovich's appearance will appear online soon, but if you're fluent in Italian, you can read the full transcript of Malkovich's appearance in Italian on BadTaste.it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea there's no need for an Origin movie. Like someone said, do it more like the Hulk. Where there is a little back story, but for the most part it just went off the fact that people knew the backstory from the previous one (granted it was basura) but they didnt act like people dont already know the story. Spiderman is one of the most popular comics every and there is no need for them to do another movie where we show him get bit by a spider in highschool and he has to learn his new abilities and what not.

And please dont let Bay direct this. Hes good for transformers because he can have expolsions. But if he does Spiderman, everytime spidey shoots a web and lets go to shoot another one it would end up causing an explosion. NY would be demolished within the first hour of the movie.
laugh.gif

Truth

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I want a reboot with a dark McFarlane Spidey.

Spiderman1.jpg

pimp.gif

This.

or

Maximum Carnage

or

Kraven's last hunt

or

just what the other said, Spidey vs The Sinister Six

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Spider-Man needs to be able to go full 180 from nerd to cocky
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
hole.
They tried too play that out in Spiderman 3 and that didn't turn out too well...emo/cocky/dancing Peter Parker
laugh.gif
Nerdy/Cocky Spider-Man would be great.

Nerdy/Cocky Toby is where the fail came in.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

brandonroy3 wrote:
frown.gif
toby maguire was the perfect actor playing peter parker.... and no spiderman is a deeper movie than the dark knight ever will be. the dark knight is all action, everyday people can relate to spiderman
roll.gif
right i can relate having spidey senses and shooting web out of my palms...right
indifferent.gif

batman is a way deeper character than spiderman will ever be...plus batman has no superpowers so i think that makes him more relatable

its too early for a reboot...i bet theyre gonna make it all dark

Spider-Man >>>> Batman

I can't relate to Spider Man OR Batman.

But I can relate to Peter Parker. Can't relate to Bruce Wayne. (Soon.
grin.gif
)

You never been a broke dude tryina make it but your life sucks cuz you got stuff on your plate that no one else can know about?

this reboot was needed badly.... casting from the beginning was horrible.
character progression in all 3 movies was horrible,
Spiderman movies actually were done terriibly... they did well, but they were bad.... starting with that horrible Green Goblin costume,

Tobey never made anyone believe he was Peter Parker, Kristen Dunst....... can only dream of playing MJ, Franco as Harry was ehhh.... and the way the storyprogressed was corny, cheesy, and it was stupid.... Harry turning into that ****** Goblin in 3 was one of the dumbest things i ever saw.

the REASON SM4 wasnt going to get made.... Sony.... seeing how Marvel is handeling Iron Man, Hulk, IM2, Thor, Captain america, Avengers with extreme caution,and the hands on work thats going on with the studios and the actual comic creators... they wanted Raimi to kind of go in that direction..... Raimi, wantedtoo take SM4 in an even more clown shoes direction.... even starting the movie off with a musical fight scene..... Sony wasnt having it....
also Raimi has this obsession with Vulture... and he was dead set on doing Vulture in the movie.... and having Felicia Hardy be his daughter
sick.gif

Vulture is NOT a villan that should carry a whole movie.... NOT at all.... and i dont even wanna think of who they would cast to play Felicia/Black Cat....

Sony had enough..... Thor got SM4's release date, and thats all she wrote for Raimi's reign over Spiderman movies.....

If Disney doesnt buy back the rights to Spiderman, im sure Marvel will be more involved with this new reboot.... or at least they better be.

2012 release for the reboot makes sense ONLY... if they plan to coincide with the Avengers line up of movies..... it would be great to see Spiderman pop up inone of those movies. if Sony doesnt see the profitability of cross marketing, they are damn fools

Originally Posted by 21shots

Guillermo Del Toro.

Do it Sony
For a minute there I confused Guillermo with Benicio and thought you were suggesting he play SM
roll.gif

I actually think Malkovich as Vulture is a good idea, got me thinking what could've been but Felicia as his daughter is blasphemy.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Spiderman movies actually were done terriibly... they did well, but they were bad.... starting with that horrible Green Goblin costume,

Tobey never made anyone believe he was Peter Parker, Kristen Dunst....... can only dream of playing MJ, Franco as Harry was ehhh.... and the way the story progressed was corny, cheesy, and it was stupid.... Harry turning into that ****** Goblin in 3 was one of the dumbest things i ever saw.

the REASON SM4 wasnt going to get made.... Sony.... seeing how Marvel is handeling Iron Man, Hulk, IM2, Thor, Captain america, Avengers with extreme caution, and the hands on work thats going on with the studios and the actual comic creators... they wanted Raimi to kind of go in that direction..... Raimi, wanted too take SM4 in an even more clown shoes direction.... even starting the movie off with a musical fight scene..... Sony wasnt having it....
also Raimi has this obsession with Vulture... and he was dead set on doing Vulture in the movie.... and having Felicia Hardy be his daughter
sick.gif

Vulture is NOT a villan that should carry a whole movie.... NOT at all.... and i dont even wanna think of who they would cast to play Felicia/Black Cat....

Sony had enough..... Thor got SM4's release date, and thats all she wrote for Raimi's reign over Spiderman movies.....

If Disney doesnt buy back the rights to Spiderman, im sure Marvel will be more involved with this new reboot.... or at least they better be.

2012 release for the reboot makes sense ONLY... if they plan to coincide with the Avengers line up of movies..... it would be great to see Spiderman pop up in one of those movies. if Sony doesnt see the profitability of cross marketing, they are damn fools
Thanks for the information.

sick.gif
opening sequence of a musical fight scene

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

slap.jpg

Stop.jpeg

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Tobey never made anyone believe he was Peter Parker, Kristen Dunst....... can only dream of playing MJ, Franco as Harry was ehhh.... and the way the story progressed was corny, cheesy, and it was stupid.... Harry turning into that ****** Goblin in 3 was one of the dumbest things i ever saw.

the REASON SM4 wasnt going to get made.... Sony.... seeing how Marvel is handeling Iron Man, Hulk, IM2, Thor, Captain america, Avengers with extreme caution, and the hands on work thats going on with the studios and the actual comic creators... they wanted Raimi to kind of go in that direction..... Raimi, wanted too take SM4 in an even more clown shoes direction.... even starting the movie off with a musical fight scene..... Sony wasnt having it....
sick.gif

2012 release for the reboot makes sense ONLY... if they plan to coincide with the Avengers line up of movies..... it would be great to see Spiderman pop up in one of those movies. if Sony doesnt see the profitability of cross marketing, they are damn fools
Thanks for the information.

sick.gif
opening sequence of a musical fight scene

Back
Top Bottom