SoOo How many Women have you been with ? What if Women Had More partners Than Us.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

my man yungmatt
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Son its been a while since that topic came up but the last chick thatactually asked, I hit her wit the...

"Im kinda scared to tell you cause Im kinda feelin you and I dont wanna make you look at me any different if you think its too many" 6
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I have no standards when it comes to just hitting. I mean she can't be straight up doo doo. But I'd have to like something about the @%*. I'm in the "A".

You know how many effin colleges we have here? How many women? Freaks?

And for AtonLaVey's comment......

I just really started being on the net a lot,, that don't mean I don't go out still...... you wouldn't believe how many myspace j.o.'s I've slam #@%'ed.

I narrow the search down to the 25 mile range.
pimp.gif

Face i believe you just cuz you started off like that.............

im way more for quality>quantity. but ive known cats who def put in work like yaself and for like every !! maybe one is 8/10 maybe.

im picky as hell
laugh.gif
co-sign. dudes who have no standards, i mean that's just nasty. hitting -3's and @#%^.

quality>quantity by far.

finnns trust me youre not alone.

standards + taking health seriously. i cant help it. if i wanted to be one of those dudes im positive i could and yaself. pause.

finnns trust me youre not alone.

standards + taking health seriously. i cant help it. if i wanted to be one of those dudes im positive i could and yaself. pause.
laugh.gif
and another co-sign on the health part. good diet, exercise, and being picky with females>smashing sloths, ogres, etc.

Well I've been with around 15 girls but I'm perfect with the chick I'm with now and she's only been with 2 guys! =p
me and her have big hopes about us at a young age.

Women will always have more partners than you.

Plus with like every female born after 87 being Bisexual....its going to be like this forever. Dudes need to stop putting these females in such a high light.If you get it in as a male a female has done equal or worse...once you realize that you will sleep better at night. I have #@!#%% more women than I have kissedbecause of that fact...I have only kissed about 3-4 women in my life and I'm 24.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Well I've been with around 15 girls but I'm perfect with the chick I'm with now and she's only been with 2 guys! =p
me and her have big hopes about us at a young age.
so you girl has actually been with 6+ dudes. Havent you ever been taught that whatever number women tell you, add AT LEAST 4 to that.

None, and I expect the same from a girl, not to say I wouldn't if dhe did maybe once or twice. But I prefer a 0 body count since that's what I have

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by suprastar

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Professional women cheat even more. Woman in their 30's cheat so much, it's unbelievable. I think they feel like they are entitle to cheat because they have sacrificed for schooling, or on top of that, they feel like they make more money, so they can get down. Can't lie tho, the sex is great, cause these woman have experience. It gets so much better when you get older.

Edit: My number, I lost count, I know it's around the 50's. But that's pretty cool, considering, I'm 29.

interesting.........................

i dont think thats true though. unless they are not married maybe
naw its true i'm 23 and i work at freddie mac so i see this everyday the women in here that look so classy and wear their WEDDING ring so proud are *!!! and hold nothing back when they talk to you they are straight to the point with it it scares me cuz im like im never gonna marry a chick with a 9-5
laugh.gif
. the older the bolder i swear
Women are not stupid. THEY know we will cheat if given an easy opportunity that we will NEVER get caught. They have been raised accordingly. Women to me, cheat better than men, because they will never slip up. It's taboo for them to be married or single to be promiscuous. When they cheat or have a lot of sex, they hold it in better than men. Men, on the other hand, be having guilt trips, and be gloating to their friends on how many girls they been getting. Men you need to think like women in this aspect. When you cheat or if you cheat, you need to keep it in your soul till your dying day. I've never cheated on my lady. And that's on my unborn son, but the thing, is cheaters always come to me and tell me their stories. And I see their downfalls, because you got cats that just be hating and will snitch on a dude, or the cheater has a guilt trip and tells on himself. A business man can cheat going to other cities no matter what kind of tabs his wife keeps on him through cell phones. You don't think a woman can't do the same? I think love is hard work, but it boils down to luck too. It depends if the woman is beautiful, smart, loyal, and still has the integrity to respect you and herself as a woman.
i was all prepared to ask if you have a mental defect. but then i realized that you the same dude who thinks that a woman who gets physically abused by her husband is weak for calling the cops/leaving him. so it just means you have a pattern of making moronic generalizations based off of your won experiences

carry on with the stupidity
Oh shut up.

I'm saving my purity for my future wife
smile.gif

All you sex addicts are going to burn in hell too!
colon rollin I only messed around with 2. I have a serious STD phobia

seventy something, I went through binges when I would go hard for a few months.... I am 26 & settled down now...

I wanted to reach the century... Many of my boys have...

Originally Posted by retrospect90

None, and I expect the same from a girl, not to say I wouldn't if dhe did maybe once or twice. But I prefer a 0 body count since that's what I have
Respect this man.

Lost count but between 25-30
I'm 22 but really never in it for the stats I'm just doing me!
God Forgive Me!!

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Women will always have more partners than you.

Plus with like every female born after 87 being Bisexual....its going to be like this forever. Dudes need to stop putting these females in such a high light. If you get it in as a male a female has done equal or worse...once you realize that you will sleep better at night. I have #@!#%% more women than I have kissed because of that fact...I have only kissed about 3-4 women in my life and I'm 24.

Posted the exact same thing a couple weeks ago, Giz.

Then all the virgins came out of the woodwork like: "Ducktales!" "How is that possible?"

laugh.gif

I have a body count but I prefer the girl to have less than me. A lot less.

And I'm sure some women have more partners than some. This girl I was messing with had 16 guys and she was only 18
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom