Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

laugh.gif
Zordon *dead*

Drake's a sucker for love $%% $@%@! for this dumb @+$!, same goes for all whose simpin about any industry broad. they all skeezers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the santanna tweet
sick.gif
alien.gif
@ the bodyguard
indifferent.gif
out of all the ##@*@+* these dudes can pull, they wanna beef over rihanna?
bajan +%#*% is that good?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes...Bajan puzzie is that good. I smashed a true to life hymen having Bajan virgin back in the days, and after she got over the blood and the pain she got on top and +++!$* me under a rug and eventually left me in the fetal position. True freaking story it was like she was doing the Bogle on my **** without making the gun symbol with her hands.

& now that elder has blessed this tread its offically a classic... just need MR K & ninja to drop the cake icing

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Drake ain't bout that life, dude is Mister Softee with his tough raps then hides behind his father to squash his beefs.
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Drake's a sucker for love $%% $@%@! for this dumb @+$!, same goes for all whose simpin about any industry broad. they all skeezers
laugh.gif
Who hurt you?

Forreal though...let me get this @%+@ straight. So Aubrey or someone on his side confronts CB, words exchange, @%+@ gets messy, bottles thrown left & right and CB ends up getting decked w/ a gash on his chin. Then buddy pops off on Twitter like he usually does...and even after all that took place, still resorts to sublims and doesn't mention anyone by name. Posts a pic up for sympathy or w/e and deletes everything...again, like he usually does. All over some industry harlot he hasn't gotten over, going as far as removing _'s off songs because they're boning her and he still caught up in his feelings.

I don't even $@%! with Aubrey like that but he's absolved from the slander cannons in this situation.

Chris Brown should have learned by now....he shouldn't have a twitter.  Someone on his team needs to pull the plug on that one or just run it with generic fan related content.

He used to come by VCU and play ball and was chill.  His big body guard was the only dude that would be with him around town there. 

I heard Zordon was beefin with Lil Twist and then 50 Tyson got in it and Drake and CB were just caught in the crossfire. heard Kanye was there too and got bottled. my ninja Kanye always takin losses

Originally Posted by WizKhalifa

I heard Zordon was beefin with Lil Twist and then 50 Tyson got in it and Drake and CB were just caught in the crossfire. heard Kanye was there too and got bottled. my ninja Kanye always takin losses

you thought you had one 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom