Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by AirThompson

drakeandchrisbrown.jpg

What ever happened to this? Fighting over a girl who's yambs been passed around like a football? . . . 

2zqzac0.jpg

Damn, if only we could trade.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

Source: http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/06/14/chris-brown-involved-in-bar-brawl-with-drake-meek-mill/

This wouldn’t be the first time the rappers have had conflict with the R&B singer. Earlier this month Brown and rapper Meek Mill exchanged shots on Twitter after Brown took the Philadelphia rapper off a recent song. Mill felt that the slight was because of his relationship with pop sensation Rihanna.

“Dese chicks belong to the game… not u! Never get confused,

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

oh how quickly some of yall forget, drake has zero and I mean zero credibility, a year ago you making a song about rihanna pouring out your heart and you admit she played and hurt you off a quick fling, now you wanna talk all hard. Go home and be a family man
You sound like a scorned lover or something. Talking about credibility ... you know rap is all entertainment right, 99% of these dudes aren't living whats in their raps. I bet you think wrestling is real too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my homegirl took this pic at the concert a couple weeks ago when we went......thought it was fitting...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

that power rangers plug in the club is hilarious.

young dudes with money...lowkey, they prolly text messaged ahead of time saying:

D: "club paradise tour is boring. what are you on tonight"
C: "chillin, waiting on my buzz to come back"
D: "word? you could get into a fight with someone again"
C: "yeah? that's not played out?"
D: "LOL, no way silly. look at my beef with Common. added 15min to my 15min that started an hour ago"
C: "yeah, I was about to say Dueces to mine...what if we fought?"
D: "now that I think of it, two light-skinned R&B singers beefin hasn't been done since 98 Degrees, Basckstreet, and N*Sync". You could be on to something!!!"
C: "okay, what if I met you at the club and I was dancing by myself in a corner...and then you did that weird arm wave thing and I thought you were saying 'hey'"
D: "what arm wave thing?"
C: "nevermind...i'll just cut myself shaving and meet you up there"
D: "cool...miss you bro"
C: "YMCeeyou soon
wink.gif
"
Sediuk-Smith_400.jpg
What is going on in this pic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Rihanna must be a goddess in the bed .... dear god 
laugh.gif

...With all the beautiful women these dudes can pull their obsessing over her ?? i don't get it

Well, most rich and famous people feel they really cant trust a regular chick(I know I wouldn't). So its either mess around in the industry or simp.
I know what you mean but their are other industry chicks out their ...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by AirThompson

drakeandchrisbrown.jpg

What ever happened to this? Fighting over a girl who's yambs been passed around like a football? . . . 

2zqzac0.jpg
Damn, if only we could trade.
I saw this on a random time I flipped to 106. The way Terrence J was talking you would've thought Drake and Meek Mill took turns stabbing Chris Brown then eating his face.

Back
Top Bottom