Sooooo who still eat mcdonalds

Originally Posted by WarMachine

is this your new thread to somehow redeem yourself from your last roasting?
laugh.gif
we ain't forget _
grin.gif

Redeem myself???? Fool why do you think they came in and derailed my thread, because I have roasted all of those guys on Twitter many of occasions....I cantake 1 L doesn't bother me lol

I do. Really craving it right now.

I'll have it about 2-4 times a month..

Breakfast sandwhiches are good and filling too.

went there a few weeks ago....

ordered the healthiest thing on the menu....grilled chicken wrap

why they don't do $1 mcflurries no more though, I ain't trying to eat 12 oz of ice cream
mad.gif

2 McDoubles w/Big Mac Sauce. pause
Small Hi-C (no ice)

i wanna order a mcgangbang but im afraid the cashier's not gonna know what im talking about and hit me with the
alien.gif
x
indifferent.gif
face

not me.. everytime I go there with peoples I just chill and watch everyone eat. I used to love eating this stuff... double cheeseburgers, mc chicken, andbreakfast's sausage egg mcmuffin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. But I've changed the way I eat and everytime I'm in any fast food jointI just look at how out of shape the other customers and that's good enough for me not to eat that stuff.

I've quit eating it. But always used to order a Large #3

But then I smartened up and tried to eat healthier, havent ate there since

I order the club sammich once in a while and the the mc skillet for breakfast. Just don't over do it and do some exercise. BTW I'm watching Super SizeMe on youtube right now, real interesting.

I do at least once or twice a week. Mcdouble with ONLY: Big Mac Sauce, Lettuce, Pickles & Cheese on a sesame seed bun. Can't 4get the hot n spicy. Ithen proceed to take the botton bun from the hot n spicy (which is still great without) and put it in the middle of the Mcdouble, and I have myself a Big Macfor $1. Total comes out to $2.19. I laugh at all these clowns paying $3.99 for a big mac.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will be hitting them up Super Bowl Sunday for the 50-piece nugget deal.

details?

50 nuggets + 2 fries + 2 drinks for $15. Down here in Houston, if you go into the McDonald's in Wal-marts, they always have this deal or the 50 nuggets for$10. If you
pimp.gif
with friends like I do sometimes, it's definitely abargain.

I stopped when my guy Jewels posted something on a blog
he still eats it tho
laugh.gif

i havent ate it for about a year and a couple months

Back
Top Bottom