Sooooo who still eat mcdonalds

I still eat at McDonalds.

Their fries, McNuggets, and McRib are still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

It's a last resort. If I'm driving somewhere and it's the only place around.
^ That.

There's one that's a 5 min walk from my House and 4 others that are 5-10 mins away driving.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

i dont care what you guys say sausage egg mcmuffins are
pimp.gif

they are rather delicious, but I'mstartin to eat healthy now and these joints are straight poison.

Always have, always will.

Just had B&C angus burger the other day. I don't mind indulging.

Forget yall who don't eat it and
laugh.gif
@ those listing what they do eatlike it's better quality than the other stuff you don't eat.

There's a dude who's ate a Big Mac everyday for most of his life in good health. Yall dudes fill ya heads with too much negativity. Eat the jointaccording to how you live ya life and there should be no problem.

Aint like anybody eating this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will be hitting them up Super Bowl Sunday for the 50-piece nugget deal.
Man i always wanted to try that but they dont do that down here they only place i heard they do is in san antonio
frown.gif
most of the ones on the NE side do it and not just for the superbowl

nah, i upgraded to wendys, jack in the box, carls, in n out.

McD fries i like though.

I use to eat when i was in college on the late night McDonalds trips when i was up all night writin papers..but i started to eat Subway, Quiznos more becausethere better for my health..

Last time i ate McDonalds was about 1 and a half years ago i think..i have ate Wendys though here and there the chicken nuggets are insane
pimp.gif
imo..more tastethan McDonalds "all white meat" chicken nuggets..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Just wondering, I worked there when i was a teenager and I could remember the manager telling me not to cook the meat all the way leave it bloody......the reason behind this is because of course they were going to put it in a heating tray to let if finish cooking, and so the burger wouldnt be dry...sounds like a good idea huh ? only problem was that they stayed busy all the time.....so a lot of custumers got handed uncooked burgers
sick.gif

i never ate another burger from that day forward from any fast food joint
You can get money from mcdonalds if you find that *@%*.
pimp.gif

2 Double cheeseburgers or 2 McChickens off the dollar menu and fries I basically what I get at McD's

And for breakfast, I get the steak, egg and cheese bagel.

Back
Top Bottom