SOUTH PARK or FAMILY GUY??????

Both shows are a little too vulgar for my liking, but I agree about Dual Survival, most entertaining show on television right now.

south park is funnier. love both. and I can't front sometimes I wish Peter griffen was my dad. he is one of the funniest, stupidest cartoon characters ever. when he just wrecks Meg is priceless.

ps I hate that stewie is flamboyantly gay and Chris got smart all of the sudden. it's kind of annoying.

south park is funnier. love both. and I can't front sometimes I wish Peter griffen was my dad. he is one of the funniest, stupidest cartoon characters ever. when he just wrecks Meg is priceless.

ps I hate that stewie is flamboyantly gay and Chris got smart all of the sudden. it's kind of annoying.

Tried watching one of the newer Family Guy episodes.
sick.gif
And I thought the Simpsons fell off. Who the hell watches this?

South Park is hands down better, always has been and always will be.

Tried watching one of the newer Family Guy episodes.
sick.gif
And I thought the Simpsons fell off. Who the hell watches this?

I like both but
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Big J 33

South Parks longevity, social commentary and satire, gross humor, etc > Family Guys cutaways and random gags.

Early FG was good, but they've gotten beyond lazy and its awful now.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.
Yeah, you probably couldn't of

I like both but
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Big J 33

South Parks longevity, social commentary and satire, gross humor, etc > Family Guys cutaways and random gags.

Early FG was good, but they've gotten beyond lazy and its awful now.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.
Yeah, you probably couldn't of

Family guy hands down. South parks last like 3-4 seasons have really blown ****. Also fg is one of the few shows nowadays that still uses a live bad for all their music recordings.

Family guy hands down. South parks last like 3-4 seasons have really blown ****. Also fg is one of the few shows nowadays that still uses a live bad for all their music recordings.

Back
Top Bottom