space jam 6 rings?

DONT TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS...IF JB COMES OUT WITH A SPACE JAM COLORWAY 6 RINGS, I AM THROWING IN THE TOWEL!

oh believe me i got space jams...but the concord and red and black 6 rings were fire! %%+@# the other colors maybe yall just dont know how to rock em right aint got no style...least you could wear a black and blue jordan and not knock someone out cause they stepd on your SJams...ha

these would be fire...im still looking for some bred ones....anyone know any sites still selling them?

whatever man..the first 2 colors were! u aint a tru jordan head i mean the 6 rings do have a meaning..just nike over did with 50,000 other colors

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Not a true head smh.... No true Jordan head likes those garbage shoes

smh @ both of yall...a #*%%% cant have his own opinion?

if you dont like em cool.
if he like em cool

dont make either one of you more "true"

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Not a true head smh.... No true Jordan head likes those garbage shoes
lol i aint talking bout buying 16 pairs...but i think they would be nice and you wouldnt have to stand out in the cold for 15 hours or spend 400$ to get them just to ball in.

i been collectiong for alomst 17 years now,,,and i hate fusions and all that crap but some are decent to me like the concord and bred 6rings juat figured a SJ colorway would be better than all the other colors. but what makes its cool is cause itas from the shoes MJ won all his rings in which i watched every game....16.5 OG colorway is nice just wished they would have made white/blue wizard type shoe.

I have the concord six rings, I like them a lot. But I dunno about a space jam six rings, but as I said earlier it could happen.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I have the concord six rings, I like them a lot. But I dunno about a space jam six rings, but as I said earlier it could happen.

yeah i got the concords and breds and love wearing to a club or somewhere packed cause i dont care aout them getting ruined as the OGz XI's and retros

Back
Top Bottom