space jam 6 rings?

Space Jam cw would be dope...btw breds and concords are only coppable 6 Rings...Flint Greys and Olympic were aight.

Probably not since they already released space jams and lost out on customers that hate 6 rings but would just buy for the colorway.

laugh.gif
@ peoples responses in here. Y'all act like this would be the worst thing in the world. If they at least put out good colors of 6 Rings people wouldn't mind them.

Concord/Bred were the ONLY colors that I would love to have right now. Flints are very close too.

6 Rings>>>>>>>Spizike IMO.

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Tonight before i got to bend im going to pray so that it doesnt happen

pray? lol to your bed sheet? u believe in santa clause?

death is just like before you were born..nothing.

What?  Now you're quoting yourself
eyes.gif

I hope so. I would think it would be a great colorway for the 6 rings. But that's just my opinion.

11 BASED COLORWAYS ON SIX RINGS ARE FIRE
SPACE JAM SIX RINGS WOULD BE *$@$!% AWESOME THAT WAY I WOULD HAVE TO WEAR MY SPACE JAM'S

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Sorry but 6 rings are not "fire"....

Not fire but they are dope [black/red and concords anyway] are my fave. And I HATE fusions.
Just click on that link up there, not too shabby.
wink.gif

No thanks, I'll just rock my Space Jams. Why bother to get Fusions when you have the original?
indifferent.gif

Haha nosleep4jordan dont get mad or hate bout my oppinion now. Dont talk down on other man for no reason homie. Haha and it aint cool to quote yourself.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

No thanks, I'll just rock my Space Jams. Why bother to get Fusions when you have the original?
indifferent.gif

^Exactly....
Word? You got OGs? Or you got the "XI"s from December?

Back
Top Bottom