Space Jam Bespoke???* Dropping.. soon?! Really?!

http://www.atlantagotsole.com/blog/2010/02/26/thats-what-she-saidspace-jam-bespoke-really/

So what did she say? well……

Well.. you know how SHE can be.. at times SHE can be right.. at times SHE can be wrong. But none the less.. SHE said the Bun B bespoke he did in vain on the infamous spacejams will see and offical release from nike. Of course expect it to be limited if it was to happen.. but none the less its what SHE said.

Take it with a grain of salt we all know how rumors like this pop up all the time. But SHE is pretty confidant.. someone find Mr. Bun B and ask him.

PS.. dont forget you HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!!

this is one of the ONLY af1s i'd CONSIDER copping if they dropped (but prolly still wouldn't). ut these are one of the nicer pairs i've seen. but i'm sure the price tag will be
sick.gif

ummmmm no thanks. that $100 + another $175 could get you another pair of space jams.... just sayin...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Hopefully they come out, really clean pair.
yup. but the price they're likely to charge is gonna be my biggest deterrent.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

ummmmm no thanks. that $100 + another $175 could get you another pair of space jams.... just sayin...

false statement. where can i cop for 175??? didnt think so

i think bun b made those, they are really nice, i would rock them.. you can never go wrong with a pair of up's

donttalkitlivit wrote:
Brandon3000 wrote:

false statement. where can i cop for 175??? didnt think so

cuz, he said $100 + another $175. Reading can be fundamental.

Back
Top Bottom