Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

All clear sole shoes do that. that's why I traded my space jams for black red 11s and bugs bunny 8s. and also why I just sold my anniversaries. You either live with it or get rid of them. It's as simple as that. It's too early to seaglow, from what I understand it will do more harm than good that early on.

Thats A Pretty Decent Trade On Your Part... Dont Even Have To Deal With Yellowing On The Bred 11s An You Got The 8s As A Bonus...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

All clear sole shoes do that. that's why I traded my space jams for black red 11s and bugs bunny 8s. and also why I just sold my anniversaries. You either live with it or get rid of them. It's as simple as that. It's too early to seaglow, from what I understand it will do more harm than good that early on.

Thats A Pretty Decent Trade On Your Part... Dont Even Have To Deal With Yellowing On The Bred 11s An You Got The 8s As A Bonus...
smokin.gif

dudes are worrying about yellowing on places that arent visible when the shoes are being worn now? really?

dudes are worrying about yellowing on places that arent visible when the shoes are being worn now? really?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Thank you and are you guys kidding me?  Seriously, ALL JORDANS WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

Thank you and are you guys kidding me?  Seriously, ALL JORDANS WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

is it one more time proving... better just wear the shoes?
since nowaday quality isn't pleasing us tht much

is it one more time proving... better just wear the shoes?
since nowaday quality isn't pleasing us tht much

My space jams are doin the same thing.. I haven't even wore my pair yet.. I read on here before that if u take the paper out from the boxes then it helps out..

My space jams are doin the same thing.. I haven't even wore my pair yet.. I read on here before that if u take the paper out from the boxes then it helps out..

i hear if you rub peanut butter on your nipples while standing in front of a mirror saying "yellow leather red leather" exactly 42 times helps

i hear if you rub peanut butter on your nipples while standing in front of a mirror saying "yellow leather red leather" exactly 42 times helps

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

ALL JORDANS SHOES WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

ALL JORDANS SHOES WITH CLEAR SOLES WILL YELLOW.  DEAL WITH IT.  WE ALL KNOW IT.  That is all.

You dudes need to stop crying rivers because your jams are getting yellowed.

It doesn't matter how less or how much you pay for a pair of shoes with clear gel bottoms, they WILL turn another color due to oxidation. It's simple physics.

UNLESS you find a way to trick the natural occurrence. For example, by blue dyeing your bottoms like I did.
smile.gif

Simple solution, difficult task if you aren't patient and careful.

You dudes need to stop crying rivers because your jams are getting yellowed.

It doesn't matter how less or how much you pay for a pair of shoes with clear gel bottoms, they WILL turn another color due to oxidation. It's simple physics.

UNLESS you find a way to trick the natural occurrence. For example, by blue dyeing your bottoms like I did.
smile.gif

Simple solution, difficult task if you aren't patient and careful.

i think people are "crying" because they paid $200 to see the sole turn yellow. the 2000 retro's are a different kind of rubber and do not yellow as quick. so yeah, im crying too. i have shoes that are over 10 years older than these and arent even that yellow yet. ok shoes are going to yellow but it would be nice if they would do so after a year............or 10.

i think people are "crying" because they paid $200 to see the sole turn yellow. the 2000 retro's are a different kind of rubber and do not yellow as quick. so yeah, im crying too. i have shoes that are over 10 years older than these and arent even that yellow yet. ok shoes are going to yellow but it would be nice if they would do so after a year............or 10.

I highly doubt your shoes didn't have a hint of yellowing after at least a month of wearing them. UNLESS you live in a region where the humidity and overall moisture aren't existent or very little. It doesn't matter which retro you own. They're going to yellow according to the environment you're in too. Like I said, simple physics.
If they were "cheap," then how come they don't come yellowed already after being in a warehouse for MONTHS?

I'll tell you why, because those warehouses are climate controlled. That's why every shoe stock room in every store is COLD. Most warehouses are COLD.

Back
Top Bottom