Space Jams in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by east99

I wouldn't worry at all about not getting a pair or size (at serramonte mall) There were about an estimated 500-700 people and the mall will have close to 1,000 pairs. I came at 7am cause these aren't limited, so i'm not worried not gettin a pair and my size. There were probably 300-400 people in front of me and at least 150-200 peeps behind me. I'm number 076461. =)

i was one of those 150-200. im number 076530. do you think there were really that many people this morning?

btw how does the number system work? do they just call them by order?
Damn yall hella far back. My wristband last 3 numbers are 314. Time passed by pretty quick since it was my sister and my friend.

Is it 6 or 7 they start calling numbers?

i believe 6. does ur numbers start with 076 also?
if i dont have a ticket, would i also have to go down there at 6?
nerd.gif

About to head back to the mall. Hopefully I get my pair and the other pairs for the family. Wish me luck!
grin.gif

Hope nothing goes down neither.
nerd.gif

GSDOUBLEU - Nahh dude, finna be a long wait. You can sleep in for a bit longer or try your luck elsewhere while they calling numbers here.

Could try Finishline at Serramonte, they're not part of the wristband.

btw, I got the OG Playoff 13s off you awhile back
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

GSDOUBLEU - Nahh dude, finna be a long wait. You can sleep in for a bit longer or try your luck elsewhere while they calling numbers here.

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
lol forgot about those, Did i sell them on here?
Should i just arrive at 7 when they open and try to luck it out?

for those who are still plannin to hit up a mall.. which spots yall goin? im thinkn bout my local mall hillsdale but they only gettn 12 pairs........ im gnacheck it out around 4. and if im not one of the first, imight just try my luck at ntsf

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
haha, nahh not on here, on another board.
Its all up to you, I don't really know much about how finishline is doing it. Wouldn't hurt to check it out or call them.

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
haha, nahh not on here, on another board.
Its all up to you, I don't really know much about how finishline is doing it. Wouldn't hurt to check it out or call them.
oh yea ISS, hope you still enjoying those
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by countrycollects

called arden security. was told that there will be 1 line outside that is now going to start at 11. at 12 when they let those at the front of the line in to the mall they will ask you what store you want and give you a ticket for that store. i was also told that if you try to line up in the mall or gather outside before 11, they will not be letting you get in line once the real line forms. he also mentioned that sac pd will be attendance.
damn so are all the stores in arden doing a midnight release like champs, FL, and FA? any info on downtown plaza?...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

called arden security. was told that there will be 1 line outside that is now going to start at 11. at 12 when they let those at the front of the line in to the mall they will ask you what store you want and give you a ticket for that store. i was also told that if you try to line up in the mall or gather outside before 11, they will not be letting you get in line once the real line forms. he also mentioned that sac pd will be attendance.
damn so are all the stores in arden doing a midnight release like champs, FL, and FA? any info on downtown plaza?...

i was told that the following stores at arden would be the choices once you entered at 12: champs, footaction, footlocker, shoe palace and sittra akashiekh. so yeah, as far as i know all of the arden stores did the midnight release. i didn't check in to downtown plaza, but i'm sure they have a fewstores getting them. good luck!

Originally Posted by TeamCali

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what time is NTSF doing the raffle? i need to pick some up for my brother for his xmas gift : \

Be there before 7am.
Originally Posted by pogiwun

does anyone know how the raffle system works at ntsf?

Be there before 7am. They hand out wristbands. They ask for your size and then drop a ticket with your number on it into a bag that is for your size with other peoples tickets. Say you want a sie 11 and they have 5 size 11's, they'll pull out 5 tickets from the size 11 bag, and if you get called good stuff if not then oh well. they do this for every size. Better to bring hell folks. Last time i seen peoples grand parents helping them out. If i messed up your game plan sorry, im here to help folks get their shoes.
Is not before 8AM?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i was told that the following stores at arden would be the choices once you entered at 12: champs, footaction, footlocker, shoe palace and sittra aka shiekh. so yeah, as far as i know all of the arden stores did the midnight release. i didn't check in to downtown plaza, but i'm sure they have a few stores getting them. good luck!

thanks for the info, saved me time calling champs and finishline in the morning lol. i'll have to check downtown plaza though, thanks again!

EDIT: called the FL in downtown plaza a few times and the line was busy. i hope they didn't have a midnight release lol, anyone know what time theyusually open for releases like this?...

Back
Top Bottom