Spartacus Season 3: War of The Damned

Yup Liam has done a great job but Andy brought a different kind of unmatched emotion to the show.

I like both versions of Spartacus. Andy brought the more passionate and relatable Spartacus, while Liam has been great at portraying a mature, patient, and intelligent leader

Great episode :pimp:

It's been a great ride and its sad its coming to an end. I remember watching this show on Netflix late one night out of boredom. I hated it at first but kept going and it grew on me :smokin

This was a great tribute episode. I haven't had any gripes with this show aside from Navea but this ep redeemed her in my eyes. It was a good way to send my man Crixus out. It was also good to see Spartacus and Gannicus return to their glory days on the sands :pimp:

When its all said and done, regardless of this shows flaws, the writers have done an amazing job. Its not easy taking a historical story which everyone knows the ending of while keeping the audience in suspense. I was really washy on the idea of them killing off Spartacus because how much the character has grown on me but after seeing this week's episode, I hope they send off Spartacus in a flame of glory :pimp:

Great episode as usual. Gonnamiss the show

TiBerius getting killed by the random chick had me tight. I kinda wanted him to beat Navia. She had him looking a fool.

i thought Agron was dead. Glad he was still Alive. The black dude who wanted Agron's boy was tight

Ceasar stay scheming. smh

Another very good episode..Me and my wife watch every week and we were talking about how this series doesn't have one bad episode..Even the ones that drag a little bit find a way to do something that makes the lagging worth it (unlike Walking Dead)..I really hope they can find a way to do a spin off with Gannicus..Maybe have him find Sparty's almost dead body on the battlefield and Spartacus tells him to save any survivors, but never forget the struggle..Then they can have Gannicus guild a small group of slaves that goes to other lands to help free more slaves, but having the ultimate goal being going back to Rome to Caesar..

every season finale so far has been awesome so far. i expect this to probably be the best of the entire series. i'm really gonna miss this show.

I know I can't be the only one that was hoping Tiberius won that fight and killed Nivea?

Knew it wouldn't happen, but even as much as I hate Tiberius, I loath Nivea's character even more.

The look on TyTy's face when Casear said he was gonna clap his cheeks continuously on the ride home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Word. He had the "Kill me now" look on his face

I know I can't be the only one that was hoping Tiberius won that fight and killed Nivea?

Knew it wouldn't happen, but even as much as I hate Tiberius, I loath Nivea's character even more.

Seriously that avatar looking chick needs to be offed. Watch her survive the series

Another very good episode..Me and my wife watch every week and we were talking about how this series doesn't have one bad episode..Even the ones that drag a little bit find a way to do something that makes the lagging worth it (unlike Walking Dead)..I really hope they can find a way to do a spin off with Gannicus..Maybe have him find Sparty's almost dead body on the battlefield and Spartacus tells him to save any survivors, but never forget the struggle..Then they can have Gannicus guild a small group of slaves that goes to other lands to help free more slaves, but having the ultimate goal being going back to Rome to Caesar..

Sounds nice but the historical Gannicus dies after he breaks off from Spartacus. I doubt they're gonna follow the historical events between Spartacus and Gannicus because it'd be too much to fit in one episode but I highly doubt they would diverge that far off from history and keep Gannicus alive

According to rumors somebody will survive. I predict it will be Agron and Nasir since both of those characters are made up.

If Nivea survives, the producers are trollin us.

I can see Agron surviving, I mean what was the point of him getting saved only to kill him off when he was already in bad shape to begin with. I see his boyfriend getting murked though. I predict that Gannicus' downfall will be that young chick he's simpin on hard. He will try to save her again and I can see Caeser getting him in cheap shot fashion. I can't call what's going to happen to Sparty, they can go in any direction with him.

Damn, can't believe it's gonna be over.

I'm hoping there's gonna be a spinoff somehow. Maybe with Caesar?

i dont' know, all these theories are good too, about how people are gonna be offed.

There isn't a show quite like this one, and it shall be missed!

2 and a half hours till showtime. Can't believe it's over already. It's been an awesome journey brothas.

What a fitting end!! Long live the bringer of rain!!! lol loved it man this series is going to be missed

IDGAF, this series will always go down as one of my favorites of all time. And it should go down as one of the most underrated. I hear no one outside of you on NT and maybe two of my friends talking about this show.

Fitting ending, considering the tale is that Spartacus' body was never found (again) by the Romans.

I'm all kinds of pumped up right now. I need a weight to lift, a sword to swing, and a bull to hunt, skin and eat.

Last edited:
IDGAF, this series will always go down as one of my favorites of all time. And it should go down as one of the most underrated. I hear no one outside of you on NT and maybe two of my friends talking about this show.

Fitting ending, considering the tale is that Spartacus' body was never found (again) by the Romans.

I'm all kinds of pumped up right now. I need a weight to lift, a sword to swing, and a bull to hunt, skin and eat.
lol same way i felt bro, so hyped right now. I'll definitely watch reruns of Spartacus in the near future.

Will post more thoughts tomorrow but for anyone who hasn't watched it yet watch the credits

That Andy "I am Spartacus" scene... a tear was shed

Last edited:
Was very happy they showed Andy at the end of the credits..That, literally, gave me goose bumps..I'll wait for a day or two to share thoughts and opinions so as not to spoil anything for the ones who haven't seen the finale..

Back
Top Bottom