Spike Lee's Air Jordan 7 1 of 1

LL

LL

LL

LL

bad25premiere2012toront.jpg

LL

Last edited:
joints are weak. the only thing that makes these kicks hot, is the fact that there 1 0f 1. THANK GOD, becuase i dont have to see anyone else where these js.
I don't know if them being 1 of 1 makes them "hot" but they aren't a colorway that appeals to me.

There are terrible.

In fact, most of Spike's Jordans are terrible.

joints are weak. the only thing that makes these kicks hot, is the fact that there 1 0f 1. THANK GOD, becuase i dont have to see anyone else where these js.
1 of 1 making something hot is hypebeast talk. what would really make them hot is if they were 0 of 0

1 of 1 making something hot is hypebeast talk. what would really make them hot is if they were 0 of 0

you need a boyfriend, or something to do with you're time cause you're on here 24/7. Don't worry NT will be here tomorrow so don't lose any sleep on this site. i hope that's not you in you're avatar. you look like shrieks wife, fiona is that you?
whysosensitive

That poor woman. sandwiched inbetween 2 children that refuse to wear big boy clothes ever.

i cant believe these where made in a "official" nike sweatshop

an air randy sweatshop

then yes

Last edited:
These are tackier than the Obama and Spongebob XIs that are at your local gas station. lol @ the bad 25 logo

wow hot garbage. if you gonna try and tribute michael jackson why not just wear shoes mr jackson actually wore? instead wearing wack *** sneakers that look like variants...

These look like cheap fakes if he wasnt wearing them i dont think you could convince me there an authentic jordan shoe

Back
Top Bottom