spike lees knicks spizikes

they shoudl call one "OLD" and the other "SENILE", since thats what spike lee has become.

I can picture it now, "You get your shipment of the OLD N SENILES?"

they shoudl call one "OLD" and the other "SENILE", since thats what spike lee has become.

I can picture it now, "You get your shipment of the OLD N SENILES?"

seems like everyone really likes the blue, which I do too, but to me those orange ones are
pimp.gif

I'm loving them. Making a spot right now next to Fire red V's. Can never have enough sneakers that stand out.

I'm loving them. Making a spot right now next to Fire red V's. Can never have enough sneakers that stand out.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

I couldn't tell by your first two posts that you liked them! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by anti808

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks just cleared and put delete. Guess computer liked them to cuz it posted 3 times 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by anti808

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks just cleared and put delete. Guess computer liked them to cuz it posted 3 times 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom