SPIZ'IKES

Originally Posted by never wear them

0111568383196888ed929deaaba5b35ce7c56bb.pjpg
Those are
pimp.gif

i actually like them. I copped the Blk/Grn ones, the grey ones and the DTRT? (im talking about the 2nd one that was released)

i love these, i almost crapped my pants when i saw the price drop @ flight club. went in person to cop them asap

I just think the king countys should of been a ( limited release ) the details on that shoe..
eek.gif
And the Cool Greys that recently came out should of been limited!!! Just mythought...
wink.gif

I think the Spizikes are the best fusion type sneaker Jordan Brand has released so far..and probably ever..(i kno ders more to come)..Even though alot of theOG jordan heads dislike and flame them..the spizike is a very attractive and luring jordan sneaker for the newer jordan heads..This sneaker will be a jordanclassic 10 years from now..Who designed these sneakers anyways?? I know Tinker designed the originals that inspired the spizikes, but who designed the actualSPIZIKE?

lmao @the nerds complaining about grammar
this is the INTERNET not schoool for god sake !

neways back on topic Spiz'ikes r @+$!+%% ill...almost all the cw's look fresh
pimp.gif

i like a couple of them
the dtrt, fire reds, cememnts, and cool greys.
i hate the rest of them especially the east coast ones

Originally Posted by never wear them

0111568383196888ed929deaaba5b35ce7c56bb.pjpg

black power for the win!!!
ONE DAY.... I'M GOING TO WEAR THESE.... FOR NOW, ALL I CAN DO IS PEAK EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are not that bad and i actually own a pair, its the only hybrid Js that i have ever bought those AFJs are garbage
sick.gif

spizikes aint all that next to your spelling cuz thats just so GUD

dam are you stupid????????

yes I like the spizikes now type like a human

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. If you like them then buy 'em. Those who don't won't... I think they are COOL though. :tongue:

great concept incorporating spike lee, design coulda been better but still dope shoe
shoulda stopped after the first 2 colorways but you know JBs greedy self wanted mo $$$

Back
Top Bottom