SPIZ'IKES

I have the fire reds, cool greys, and the nelly joints its a nice shoe IMO ....black/gold i need a pair of those.....fire reds are the best colorway imo theyare dope

first colorway was sick...and i have doubles....i will wear them until they far apart....lol

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

WUT DO YUH THINK ABOUT THEM?? I SEEN PEOPLE SAY THEY NOT GUD BUT I HONESTLY THINK THEY ARE GUD. ESPECIALLY THE TWO NEW ONES DAT CAME OUT THE CITRON AND GREY ONES THEY SOLD OUT QUICKLY. SO THEY CANT BE BAD KICKZ. BUT LET ME KNOW WHY YUH THINK THEY ARE BAD??

^ Kids

Originally Posted by phaze1123

They are a combo of some of my favorite Jordans and the colorways are
smokin.gif

Spiz'ikes>>>>DubZero's and 6 Rings

TRU DAT

i like them.... better than the dubs and 6 rings for sure... if hybrids were never brought up or thought of.......... someone would complain about that.....

There's a place where i stay at that still has the christmas black green and red for 119.99 But a Full sizer bigger. That really sucks. Im a 9.5 and Allthey had was 7.5 and 10.5 and up.

didnt want to make a new thread so.. bump
original white green red supposedly dropping in august. I may be in the minute minority but color me excited. now if only I could get spike to sign them like the o g release

didnt want to make a new thread so.. bump
original white green red supposedly dropping in august. I may be in the minute minority but color me excited. now if only I could get spike to sign them like the o g release

You're definitely not in the minority. I want the white, red & greens bad. Copping first day. I remember passing on those back in the day. My first apartment had my funds limited back then. Not now though. Lol

My uncle killed my true blues... made a mistake and left them At his house...

i think he went hiking in dirt trails with them....

Would cop on discount... quality was ehhhh

Yeah, the cracking was awful on those. People complain about the fire red III's but the first sets of Spiz'ikes from 06's and 07 were awful. Not sure if it improved or not. I was done with them.

surprised dudes are posting heh. I wear kings countys as my casual shoe to work. bought them for 50 early this month vnds. paint chipping is so insane I like it.
Definitely think spikes are top of the mash up list. finding a pair in good condition w.o high pricing is rare though

Back
Top Bottom