SPIZ'IKES

GUD? really? wow. it only gets worse on here.
personally I like some of the spizzys. from the sound of your post I am guessing you have just jumped on the JB bandwagon and are not familiar with the firstand second colorways.. which are both very nice IMO, as well as the true blues and cements.

Originally Posted by marley

I cannot figure out why people hate on 6 rings, Fusions and Dub Zeros but then love this nasty Spizike. I think it is the worst of all the mashup shoes. It
looks like my dog at a bunch of my J's and then he puked them all up in one shoe. Ok that was a little harsh, sorry haha. At least the Dub Zero all
flowed together. The spizike is just kind of a mess I think. ...not "GUD"

spizikes >> fusions, dubs and 6 rings!

2i8b2xe.jpg

hx3s7a.jpg

156a34j.jpg

2dl7pyv.jpg

veqdld.jpg

Originally Posted by youngmonc

only reason they got sold out in the first shipment was cuz of people not gettin the packs.........but those were ugly

naw u wrong there..i got the pack and the cactus ones..
grin.gif

They should've just stopped with the 1st two pairs that dropped. The price is alittle extreme, but so is everything else.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

roflmao. there alright. not worth 175 tho.. maybe ill cop the dtrts sometime in the future.
Irony that no one has pointed out: laughing at 'grammar time' and then saying "there alright."
indifferent.gif

I personally like the spizikes. They are alot better than fusions and the best hybrids imo. I got 5 pairs, but not looking to cop the others just to say I havethem all.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

smh.gif
hate these stupid posts littering the Jordan Brand forum. You need to go back to school and get that grammar checked.

I'm a fan of the Spiz'ikes I bought the Cool grays last month, and the Cement ones last year sometime.

Son, don't focus on sneakers. Your main priority needs to be an education & learning how to spell and formulate a complete sentence.

It's sad that this current generation is going to add "z" to the ends of words that should have "s".

laugh.gif

One main reason why I left the JB Forum... Spelling, grammar, and CAPS LOCK.

However, I do like the Spiz'ikes. Only own one pair (KC) and currently looking for the Stealth's (CG).

i like 'em enough to have 6 pair. they are super comfy. i wear the white/cements and the black/orange/reds. the rest i kept ds.

this is a shoe that most don't like because they're not signature j's but once you own a pair, they grow on you quick. again, super comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom