Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my young daughter was in the car, I would have run over everybody if felt it would help me avoid imminent danger.

You're poppin' off with your statements as usual, ninja.
all he had to do was STOP and TALK, THAT'S IT...is everyone on this damn site so chicken **** less that da thought of a verbal

showdown would have you MOWING DOWN INNOCENT motorists just to avoid getting spoken down to? yeah...most of ya

would've NEVER made it outta da 80's-90's with da mentality i'm seeing from ya..its ok though Blasio bout to be mayor again..

let's see how safer is it in NYC to act like a complete spineless fool in a couple of years...

so instead of TALKING IT OVER YOU RUN OVER A FLEET OF MOTORCYCLIST?!

what planet is ya ON?

I don't think you're putting yourself in Alexian Lien's shoes though. He drives a 100k vehicle so he's rich and based on his profile, he probably has an upper class attitude so obviously he has no clue about this street mentality. Did he do the right thing? Yes, no.. does it matter? He FAILED, got beat down and has his face and name all over the internet and probably in the cross hairs of some bike crews whom are looking to further hurt him and his family.

I think what we all learn here is if you're driving and a gang of bikers are passing you, pull over and let them be. No need to follow, no need to argue, no need for anything but be submissive cause there is no winning in a situation like that. Like you said.. people gotta learn to pick their battles.

Last edited:
After seeing the video, dudes still siding with these knuckleheads. Hell out of here with that talk. Bikers like these give the rest of us a bad name and get no respect from me.

all he had to do was STOP and TALK, THAT'S IT...is everyone on this damn site so chicken **** less that da thought of a verbal

showdown would have you MOWING DOWN INNOCENT motorists just to avoid getting spoken down to? yeah...most of ya

would've NEVER made it outta da 80's-90's with da mentality i'm seeing from ya..its ok though Blasio bout to be mayor again..

let's see how safer is it in NYC to act like a complete spineless fool in a couple of years...

Man, shut up. I would have been fine in the 80's.

They were attempting to damage the car after the initial crash, not "talk" or reconcile.

Like I said, if I had a daughter that I felt like was endangered or soon to be, I'd do anything to keep her safe.

Not saying that driver did the right thing, but I'm sure as hell not worried about the bikers trying to beat up dude.

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
he could've killed multiple people with his range rover.....all because he didn't wanna stop and talk it over...he's a coward and deserved

that CLEAN *** whooping he got.

im GLAD police didn't press charges on anyone either, let everyone lick their wounds.
lol apparently you missed the part where 15 cyclists were arreseted and LOTS of bikes impounded.

I don't think you're putting yourself in Alexian Lien's shoes though. He drives a 100k vehicle so he's rich and based on his profile, he probably has an upper class attitude so obviously he has no clue about this street mentality. Did he do the right thing? Yes, no.. does it matter? He FAILED, got beat down and has his face and name all over the internet and probably in the cross hairs of some bike crews whom are looking to further hurt him and his family.

I think what we all learn here is if you're driving and a gang of bikers are passing you, pull over and let them be. No need to follow, no need to argue, no need for anything but be submissive cause there is no winning in a situation like that. Like you said.. people gotta learn to pick their battles.

:lol:

These are some hammer heads from Uptown, not elite criminal masterminds. I think he'll be ok.

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
he could've killed multiple people with his range rover.....all because he didn't wanna stop and talk it over...he's a coward and deserved

that CLEAN *** whooping he got.

im GLAD police didn't press charges on anyone either, let everyone lick their wounds.
lol apparently you missed the part where 15 cyclists were arreseted and LOTS of bikes impounded.
and NONE of em were arrested for this incident.

try again.

I don't need to try again. They didn't get charged with anything directly from this incident. BUT BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT....THEY GOT ARRESTED FOR PRIORS. AND BIKES GOT IMPOUNDED. You try again.

so instead of TALKING IT OVER YOU RUN OVER A FLEET OF MOTORCYCLIST?!

what planet is ya ON?

bingo, and thats all you can ask from da situation...

I don't need to try again. They didn't get charged with anything directly from this incident. BUT BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT....THEY GOT ARRESTED FOR PRIORS. AND BIKES GOT IMPOUNDED. You try again.

Not only that, but investigation is still pending.

Arrests still possible.

Stop and talk :lol:

This dude obviously has no idea what herd mentality is. Asian dude would have got dealt with regardless of what he did, at least he took a few of those bootleg Mad Max lames out.

bingo, and thats all you can ask from da situation...

In no way should dude need to be put in situation where he "picks his battles."

People like you always think that it comes down to that "street mentality."

Streets is stupid.

This man was needlessly beat in front of his family for driving down the freeway.

It was unnecessary. Period.

so picking a fight with a motorcyle gang was da smartest course of action huh?

:rolleyes fabulous strategy......

Let be real ninja them goons ain't want to talk it out.

I got so many biker gangs in my area who just act like your typical thug on a bike thinking they run ****.
This guy had the nerve to try to speed up and when I cut in front of him and his friend he said something slick but I couldn't hear him as he speed away.

These clowns really deserve what they get, Times like this I condone people getting popped.

This dude obviously has no idea what herd mentality is. Asian dude would have got dealt with regardless of what he did, at least he took a few of those bootleg Mad Max lames out.

100 on 1...and dude really thinks a cordial conversation is gonna happen. :lol:

I admire this guy's perseverance. See, many of us would've just given up by page 4. Not only does he go against one of our arguments... He goes against all of them and doesn't miss a beat. All the while he doesn't change his view one bit.

100 on 1...and dude really thinks a cordial conversation is gonna happen. :lol:

"Sorry that I hit your friend over there"

"Can we please exchange insurance information, sir?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom