Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
see with this kind of reply you're just showing everyone how incapable you are of carrying on a debate

i think it's pretty evident for people to see

my work is done
You know what you are excatly right.It's jus cyberspace got a career and family to represent.Don this makes me no better then the guy in the RR for that. Your right and the RR thing is not a silent jab im just agreeing with you man.

You are a rational talker i will say that but you are fabricating a chain of events that did not happen.You are trying to back me into a situation to side with the RR guy and its not gonna work.There are exits sir that you can get off .Why are you so intenet on trying to make this guy have a squeaky clean image.Im giving you the same answer I gave you the last two or three replies I gave you.As the head of my household I always have an escape route and know where to go and not go with my family or myslef.They both are wrong bikers and RR and you just cant except that I don't know what else to tell you man
Exists? 

LMAO 

1. you aren't from nyc

2. you never been on the westside highway

3. you are a metro rider ...

Chain of events that can be prove 

1. Motorcycles surround vehicle

2. They are taunting the RR

3. One speeds up and break check the RR

4. Driver stops for about 30-40 seconds

5. Driver takes off shook after vehicle gets attacked (windows, tires, kicking/punching).

6. Bikers take off after him.

7. He stops biker gets in front and another one dismount and tries to open door.

8. RR takes off again striking another bike.

9. RR gets stuck in traffic, bikes break window hit the child's window and beat the driver up.

Your rebuttal is? He should of have let the bikers pass ... according to the only evidence, when did he had that option .. he was surrounded ... anything else is hearsay ...

be quiet!

Last edited:

pretty much just shutting down traffic for this entire section of the city 
Naw dude, people should just let them be .. 

People need to learn how to avoid confrontation, put their life aside to let these ******* be menace to society ....

Yeah!

Priors got lucky there's where not more of them and he did not tap a bike, if not it would of have been a rap!

Couldn't defend that if I tried
Exactly.  You might be a responsible rider no matter how you learned but if you look at the totality of this group of bikers and everything that happened in this situation I think it becomes more apparent who the more likely aggressors were and what may have caused Lien to floor it.  Because there's no absolute proof either way of what happened before the video started or what was going on surrounding the car after the brake check you can't say with certainty but it's way more likely that these guys caused Lien to try to avoid the same type of thing as the Prius.  Maybe he thought they were going to do worse right off the bat and didn't want his family to be involved in what they ended up involved in anyway but he probably figured he could get away or he at least had to try.

Last edited:

Exists? 

LMAO 

1. you aren't from nyc

2. you never been on the westside highway

3. you are a metro rider ...

Chain of events that can be prove 

1. Motorcycles surround vehicle

2. They are taunting the RR

3. One speeds up and break check the RR

4. Driver stops for about 30-40 seconds

5. Driver takes off shook after vehicle gets attacked (windows, tires, kicking/punching).

6. Bikers take off after him.

7. He stops biker gets in front and another one dismount and tries to open door.

8. RR takes off again striking another bike.

9. RR gets stuck in traffic, bikes break window hit the child's window and beat the driver up.

Your rebuttal is? He should of have let the bikers pass ... according to the only evidence, when did he had that option .. he was surrounded ... anything else is hearsay ...

be quiet!
Yo man can you sum it up in shorter words not trying to read a bunch of nothing that has nothing to do with actual chain of events.This is the only thing you got accomplished in your essay.

Man what rock have you been living under where somebody runs over your brother ,cousin uncle or any other family member you have and expect everything is jus gonna be cool?Dude please you have to be gettin all your news from cspan or some other fox controlled news agency.What would it have cost that man to let them dudes go about there business  10 15 mins top?So you just got fustrated at the end and said be quite like you jus had either of the year boy you got a looooooong way to go before that happens

pretty much just shutting down traffic for this entire section of the city 
Naw dude, people should just let them be .. 

People need to learn how to avoid confrontation, put their life aside to let these ******* be menace to society ....

Yeah!

Priors got lucky there's where not more of them and he did not tap a bike, if not it would of have been a rap!
these riders should still respect the roads more though

this whole thing would have never happened if they would have rented ad space to let the people on NY know when they would be riding around, this way the entire non riding population would know which days to stay home and avoid going to work/school.

Yo man can you sum it up in shorter words

just did a word count.... his post had 150 words, yours had 168.....

The ignorance of the biker supporters has made me feel as though the subculture is built around illogical thinking... which may be a requirement when you are breaking laws and risking your life publicly for an adrenaline rush.

Last edited:
Can't say your really not creating a realistic setting.By that I mean I would anyalize  the situation very carefully by not being somewhere i have no bussneiss being in the first place especially with my wife and kids.

And where is that?...a public roadway?...OOOOOKKKK

Yo man can you sum it up in shorter words not trying to read a bunch of nothing that has nothing to do with actual chain of events.This is the only thing you got accomplished in your essay.

Man what rock have you been living under where somebody runs over your brother ,cousin uncle or any other family member you have and expect everything is jus gonna be cool?Dude please you have to be gettin all your news from cspan or some other fox controlled news agency.What would it have cost that man to let them dudes go about there business  10 15 mins top?So you just got fustrated at the end and said be quite like you jus had either of the year boy you got a looooooong way to go before that happens
Where did you get your law degree at?

LMAO ...

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, BECAUSE YOU ARE ON A BIKE DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND CAN DISREGARD ALL TRAFFIC LAWS AND THAT OTHER MOTORIST NEED TO OBEY THE RULES YOU SET WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BLOCK OFF A HIGHWAY AND TURN IT INTO YOUR PLAYGROUND, JUST STOP AND THINK, WHAT IF YOU ARE RUSHING YOUR WIFE TO THE HOSPITAL IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ASTHMA ATTACK OR SHES IN LABOR AND THESE CLOWNS DECIDE THEIR JOY RIDE IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR EMERGENCY, WHAT THEN!?

Idiots keep saying why didn't he let the bikers pass, but why didn't the bikers just let him pass once they realized he wasn't about to allow them to break the law willingly? These childish bikers got upset because they wanted to "stunt ride" a PARTICULAR part of the highway and got upset when it didn't happen. Sickest sense of entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom