Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the most logical explanation you can come up with?

What are you talking about? you were the one that made it seem like there's never been anyone to pick a fight with the odds against them before in the history of mankind? I just said that's ridiculous unless you just haven't been exposed to much in the world

Fam I was raised in the Bronx in one of the worst neighborhoods of the borough, don't talk to me about lack of street smarts.

Lol you bringing out that where you from card now? That only holds weight to suburban kids that ain't been in the streets. There are squares from every hood in the country so being from any hood USA don't earn u no stripes like that

Son is pretty obvious that if you were raised in the streets of a bad area you'll be more aware of bad situation about to unfold, that's what bein street smart is.

That's the most logical explanation you can come up with?

What are you talking about? you were the one that made it seem like there's never been anyone to pick a fight with the odds against them before in the history of mankind? I just said that's ridiculous unless you just haven't been exposed to much in the world

A man with his toddler and wife in his car picked a fight with hundreds of bikers, that actually makes sense to you?

This thread shows that even though most NTers have matured over the years, there's still a bunch of uneducated and uncultured idiots that can't be reasoned with. They just defy all logic and all evidence and say "But the driver instigated it by ramming the biker." @#$@$@ illiterate

Son is pretty obvious that if you were raised in the streets of a bad area you'll be more aware of bad situation about to unfold, that's what bein street smart is.

I personally know dudes that grew up in some of the most dangerous housing projects that still lack street smarts. They were sheltered and stayed inside all day. Went to school and went straight back in the house after school. Being from the bx don't make u a street dude

most of the ppl here don't understand stunt culture so they're afraid of what they don't understand. That's why they talk about stunters like how Bill O'reilly talks about rappers
1 dude like 10 different accounts trying to defend his point of view ....

LMAO

I ride, I stunt and I know what the bikes be like ...

So I'm talking from experience .... that's why I stop ridding with some old crews, because they don't know how to behave ..

Stunt bike R6 - Cruising in NYC streets Gixxers 750 .. Road trips with the boys R1.

I personally know dudes that grew up in some of the most dangerous housing projects that still lack street smarts. They were sheltered and stayed inside all day. Went to school and went straight back in the house after school. Being from the bx don't make u a street dude

Good for you, I'm not one of those dudes :smile:

1 dude like 10 different accounts trying to defend his point of view ....

LMAO

I ride, I stunt and I know what the bikes be like ...

So I'm talking from experience .... that's why I stop ridding with some old crews, because they don't know how to behave ..

Stunt bike R6 - Cruising in NYC streets Gixxers 750 .. Road trips with the boys R1.

What year r6 did you have?

Sliders

2Brothers M2

Scotts Steering Damper

Stunt Cage

Street Fighter

Sprocket Kit for easy wheelies

etc etc etc ....

Still I'm not reckless and try this BS

There some perspective from a mature and safe rider....

Lulz @ "not understanding stunt culture"

we do wrong... we just don't play the victim and snitch when we get caught... i don't know what city you from, but that's protocol in oakland.

can't learn that on youtube

Bully beats on nerd all school year

Last day of school need gets fed up

Rearranges bully's face

Bully reports him to the principle

I'm I doing it right?

we do wrong... we just don't play the victim and snitch when we get caught... i don't know what city you from, but that's protocol in oakland.

can't learn that on youtube

Bully beats on nerd all school year

Last day of school need gets fed up

Rearranges bully's face

Bully reports him to the principle

I'm I doing it right?

That analogy is more on point than I thought,...

You gotta remember, the video posted online was posted by the biker trying to show the "crime" committed by the RR driver... that's why it's edited and turned off after they pull him out..

Last edited:
most of the ppl here don't understand stunt culture so they're afraid of what they don't understand. That's why they talk about stunters like how Bill O'reilly talks about rappers
roll.gif
@ acting like "stunting" is some impossible to understand culture.

I guess when you have no actual respectable culture that adds value to the world, you start making @#$% up like "Stunt culture". SMH

Last edited:
my thing is theres two sides to a story. unfortunately the college grad has a clean record and a bright future so everything is weighed in his favor. the bikers well you know the story. but at the end of the day two wrongs dont make it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom