Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now popping wheelies and endos is like trying to decipher Amazonian tribal culture 
laugh.gif

Meantime, an undercover detective has informed Internal Affairs that he was present at the time of the confrontation between bikers and the driver of a SUV last weekend, sources tell Eyewitness News.

The undercover narcotics detective, himself a motorcycle rider, was off duty. Official sources say he did not get involved because he did not want to blow his cover. Internal Affairs is now investigating. The undercover detective is being advised by an attorney.

Link

What in the hell? 
laugh.gif

Spending tax dollars to infiltrate stunt gangs now? I think NYPD has seen Fast n Furious one too many times.

We sure that wasn't Johnny Tran in the Rover?

I guess when you have no actual respectable culture that adds value to the world, you start making @#$% up like "Stunt culture". SMH
Seriously, this nonsense and culture don't even belong in the same sentence. I'd understand it if these degenerates were riding for on their weekends to the local soup kitchen.
eyes.gif

as someone pointed out before, this video was from a helmet cam of ONE OF THE BIKERS.  if the RR had been in the wrong from the very beginning and provoked the whole ordeal, don't you think the biker would've posted that part too?

but no, he only edited the video to show, where he felt, his other biker buddy "got rear ended purposely" by the RR.

can someone explain that?

Why do you assume the biker was filming the whole time or even was aware of the situation? Normally people don't start recording until they see a reason too. They don't just film themselves walking down the block.

People are already biased, because instantly group the bikers as a collective, when it was less than ten who actually took part. The guy who recorded did nothing wrong...well other than posting it.

Most of them had no clue, didn't see and couldn't hear was going on. You see your friends in a confrontation you're going to stop and wonder what's going on.

Why do you assume the biker was filming the whole time or even was aware of the situation? Normally people don't start recording until they see a reason too. They don't just film themselves walking down the block.

People are already biased, because instantly group the bikers as a collective, when it was less than ten who actually took part. The guy who recorded did nothing wrong...well other than posting it.

Most of them had no clue, didn't see and couldn't hear was going on. You see your friends in a confrontation you're going to stop and wonder what's going on.

So what he did "wrong" was post up evidence to a crime?...nice

The replies keep getting better

things just went left...

simple.

alot of poor decisions on BOTH sides...

if you dont ride, you dont know what the mind set is when car/suv wanna cut you off...

no saying the violence was right!!!!!!!!!!

saying theres deeper factors here

I don't affiliate myself with criminals who think is cool to beat a man in front of his family after they pushed him to the limit.

You're from the BX, right?

Ok, so if you saw your friends get hit and run over by a range rover what would you do?

Don't know any friends who have ever gotten in a fight or conflict before either?

I don't affiliate myself with criminals who think is cool to beat a man in front of his family after they pushed him to the limit.
You know what gets me is ..

The dude that tried opening the door ...

He stated that he was opening the door to remove the keys - but yet when he was stuck in traffic they beat the dude. What exactly change in 3 minutes? LMAO ..... All that **** prove that they were lying to begging with ...

People need to learn when to shut up ... all these cats are done in because the lack of a single story .. their interpretation to what happen and the self incrimination! How can you take the word of individuals that are constantly breaking the law, terrorizing NYC residents and vandalizing peoples property. Whether one is actually telling the truth, they are going to be seen as not credible witness! 

Watching Cooper360 right now, and evidentially they did attack the wife until bystanders mentioned that she has a kid and they left her alone. There was also an undercover cop amongst the bikers.

There's a lot being said in this thread to address. My thoughts:

I encountered this group last August on the way to a family reunion. They shut down Atlantic Avenue for at least 15 minutes. It had to be over 500 of them easily.

Gloria Allred representing the paralyzed motorcyclist is pretty disgusting on her part. Ambulance chaser.

You know what gets me is ..

The dude that tried opening the door ...

He stated that he was opening the door to remove the keys - but yet when he was stuck in traffic they beat the dude. What exactly change in 3 minutes?

the video showed HIM beating the dude up?

You're from the BX, right?

Ok, so if you saw your friends get hit and run over by a range rover what would you do?

Don't know any friends who have ever gotten in a fight or conflict before either?

This wasn't a fight and if my boy got ran over by a car of course id report it, what type Of stupid question is that?

things just went left...

simple.

if you dont ride, you dont know what the mind set is when car/suv wanna cut you off...

This...
The situation is just bad all around...
You never know what pivotal moment in life will change your path..

Watching Cooper360 right now, and evidentially they did attack the wife until bystanders mentioned that she has a kid and they left her alone. There was also an undercover cop amongst the bikers.

SMDH dudes still defending these cowards?

things just went left...

simple.

This...
The situation is just bad all around...
You never know what pivotal moment in life will change your path..
so if someone break checks me im cutting them off?

Well there won't be much of case for the wheelchair dude. Just a lot of lost money in lawyer fees. Too many incriminating posts by ****** bikers. Ol boy who deleted his instagram, like it matters at this point because it's all over the web, is hilarious. Does he think that just because he deleted it, the evidence just disappears like it never happened? It's even right here on NikeTalk of all places. He already stated that they were beating the **** out of the vehicle with helmets, intimidating the driver...right before he sped off. Lein will get off scott free. The bikers are snitching on each other, and dropping the dime by accident because they are ******s...plain and simple. It's a squid club...not a bike club.

The shattered window on the passenger side further incriminates the bikers alleged assault on not just the driver, but his wife as well. Expect counter lawsuits. Multiple assault charges. 

And unlike these broke idiots, Lein is caked up real clean. He has cash for miles. Im sure his representation will not suck. Stupid squids deserve what they got, and have coming to them.

Is it a coincidence that everyone siding with the bikers think's that Lein is guilty of vehicular manslaughter, yet not a single charge has been filed against him? Obvious self defense is obvious. Video proof + multiple testemonies by bikers + multiple frantic 911 calls = Lein walking away from this. 

Hilarious how NH has completely dipped from the thread in light of all that has surfaced lately. Not a good look once that biker idiot admitted that they were assaulting and intimidating the family right as they dipped out and crushed that squid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom