Spring Break Knockout vol. daaammn

roll.gif
 at 0:37 when someone screams "YA-YOOO!"

definitely not a good look..I mean whats the point? People who are racist or view blacks differently can't be looked down upon when we continue to stand out like this negatively at these types of events,,,its spring break my dude you shouldn't be concerned with anything but havin fun with the ladies or enjoying yourself on the beach
smh.gif

2nd vid with everyone watching.. all of them couldve been witnesses to a murder. I never understood people just standing around and not taking action. "not my problem. not my concern". but what if one day you do get jumped randomly and others are just looking on like its nothing

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by bballplaya2690

do these guys just go around on spring break and look to jump people?  
They probably go around harassing girls that arent trying to have anything to do with them then when a guy sticks up for her they jump him.
EXACTLY the reason why I will never take my girl to these places on Spring Break. When ever you stay in the US for SB, you end up going to places where its a bunch of young immature people, a bunch of people who didnt have the money to go out of the US, and a bunch of kids looking to act wild. Who wants to deal with that sillyness?

I train in boxing and I am well capable of defending myself whenever someone gets out of pocket...specially if its towards my girl. But when you are out numbered and surrounded by clowns... there is almost nothing you can do. It's really sad that people just can't enjoy themselves. They have to cause problems with other people and fight.

-The Juice

lol @ the kid flipping his hat backward, i seen that trick a couple of times.

Kid with no shirt and the backpack,should get smacked up.

All that race talk. Save it. 
If you've ever been to Padre, you'd know that fights occur regularly on the beach and bars. 

Alcohol + guys = fights. Period. 

When I went to Padre last spring break I seen a group of white guys jump one guy for talking $%#*. 

Only difference is it wasn't on camera. 

That was some weak pu$$y $h1t, but that dude who was trying to stop the fight shouldn't have grabbed dude, that's why he got swarmed. If you're going to stop a fight (or even start some mess with 4-plus youngn's), make sure you got back up, mayn...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

2nd vid with everyone watching.. all of them couldve been witnesses to a murder. I never understood people just standing around and not taking action. "not my problem. not my concern". but what if one day you do get jumped randomly and others are just looking on like its nothing
it's assumed that they both have some parts in the brawl
I'm not sticking my neck out for someone I haven't met

Damn, doesn't anybody know how to fight anymore? Swinging your arms like a girl.........can't fight one on one so you NEED your boys. What a bunch of wimps.

Originally Posted by felix88

Damn, doesn't anybody know how to fight anymore? Swinging your arms like a girl.........can't fight one on one so you NEED your boys. What a bunch of wimps.

I was thinking the same thing, when the kid was on his knees punching the dude on the ground.
I don't even think that would phase me.

When will people square up?

Originally Posted by felix88

Right? im looking at this goon throw his punches thinking "...you've gotta be kidding me
laugh.gif
"

wish that fat boy in the first vid got rocked

but man, how come all these guys gotta be black? ...just an observation, calm down.

Back
Top Bottom