Spring Break Knockout vol. daaammn

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Damn I just found another fight from this South Padre place.... once again it's black people
smh.gif
we have to do better.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Are those dudes in the camo bucket hats Qs?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
0:21 mark, dude with the bucket hat and wife B with the brown shorts delivered a right cross from his knees almost
eek.gif
�*DEAD* at the guy who was at the end of that one.
laugh.gif

Sounded like somebody slammed a yam on concrete. The guys from the other clip wouldn't have pressed their line against this heard of wolves.Tough guy act.

Originally Posted by KayEyeNjee

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Damn I just found another fight from this South Padre place.... once again it's black people
smh.gif
we have to do better.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/aVVzT60yrRU&hl=en_US&fs=1&
Are those dudes in the camo bucket hats Qs?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
0:21 mark, dude with the bucket hat and wife B with the brown shorts delivered a right cross from his knees almost
eek.gif
�*DEAD* at the guy who was at the end of that one.
laugh.gif

Sounded like somebody slammed a yam on concrete. The guys from the other clip wouldn't have pressed their line against this heard of wolves.Tough guy act.
your whole post accompanied with the video made me laugh.

"yam on concrete"

damn... cats cant catch fair ones no more.

thats why when its fight time you gotta start swingin on everyone before they get goin.

especially big dudes like myself, cause cats are gunnin for the big guys cause they always get worked by the big guy.

I hate all that UFC/MMa stuff but I love watching fights on Youtube for whatever reason. Reminds me of the good ol' high school days when there was rumbles in the parking lots all the time.

disgracefull... and to be perfecly honest no racism at all, its always black people who act like this i dont understand. ive seen it with my own eyes several times and just dont understand

Money87 wrote:
disgracefull... and to be perfecly honest no racism at all, its always black people who act like this i dont understand. ive seen it with my own eyes several times and just dont understand
Shut up,  You act like other races besides African-Americans don't get into fights.

What a clown.

And 75% of the time when someone says "not to be racist at all" ... they will follow up with a racist comment.

Found another video, looks like the same guys from OP's video.. and reading the captions it does say they were Bloods..

eek.gif

^ The video wasn't even a response to any of your posts, kid.

Go drink a quarter water and watch some early morning cartoons, and get off NT. You racist.

my dude mad as hell op posted black dudes up. in response he posts white boys acting up.

we ALREADY established that it dont matter what race but immature dudes and wanna b goons ruin the party. You Wassist!!!!

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

my dude mad as hell op posted black dudes up. in response he posts white boys acting up.

we ALREADY established that it dont matter what race but immature dudes and wanna b goons ruin the party. You Wassist!!!!
Nah, no one is mad.

No classes today, smashed twice last night.. I'm just chillin laughing at idiots on NT, and watchin Martin
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
happy.gif
embarassed.gif
SdotRusherz wrote:

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Nah, no one is mad.

No classes today, smashed twice last night.. I'm just chillin laughing at idiots on NT, and watchin Martin
pimp.gif

aaight my dude. i retract my statement. move on watchin that fine Gina with her big ole

Sounds like most of you all are suckers i.e. weak.

Don't run your mouth, and all is well. Dude got wailed for not walking away, they told him to back up before any punches were thrown.

I swear NT is a bunch of frail kids running from and complaining about everything.

Fights always happen, especially somewhere with drunken teens and young adults. Choose you battles wisely.

Back
Top Bottom