sprint is getting the iphone 5

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by franchise3

Only Verizon is seeing Sprint. ATT sucks.

And even then, having both, living in a big city, Verizon is really not that much different than Sprint.

Better pricing to boot.
Stop it 5. Been with T-mobile, Sprint, and AT&T the past year and AT&T>>>>>>. The only thing Sprint has is a price advantage, which doesn't really phase me as AT&T offers me a discounted bill because of my job.
Everyone offers an employee discount, though.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you're the man now dog.

especially since all phones are LTE capable.

thank you
pimp.gif
and yes they have unlimited data ... I have used almost 40 gb this month on my line alone mostly thetering
laugh.gif

My man
pimp.gif
jus,bout to come thru with the screen shots myself seeing this still on the first page... Unfortunately for all these,dudes out,here not ridin the wave early we finna miss it,up for errrrrrbody lmao im around 30 gigs n,was,expectin an email/vzw alert bout them throttling me down but,nopeee still pwning away on my desktop, laptop and tablet hah I see unlimited plans gettin another year tops before they,start seein usage figures n what thatd equate to if we had to pay... But for now...
pimp.gif
lte is dominantttt

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

I might actually go back to Sprint if this is true. It's only a matter of time before iPhone is going to the prepaid companies too lol. Android bout to lose a lot of customers.

This is true. Sounds tempting too
30t6p3b.gif

Wait so you guys are paying $225 for 4 lines insurace and everything

I am on ATT with unlimited everything for 4 lines at $233 a month

It's really not that big of a difference.......I thought sprint was cheaper?

And for those of you who do have sprint call them up and tell them you work for primerica its a 27% discount on your monthly bill if you don't have any discounts on your account.

i got sprint but i definitely will be switching to verizon when it drops...Sprint service is terrible in Detroit and we have no 4g

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Poor service for people with poor credit

Im good with Verizon

Enjoy over paying for slow speeds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sit down bro..

EDIT: btw this is in the middle of sc too
ohwell.gif

this is irrelevant because the new iPhone will NOT support verizons LTE. Verizon has the slowest 3g in the country, however they do have the best coverage for 3g. So it really depends on what you need from you network. I for one use Sprint for the pricing and the phone selection. I live in a place with great service. Some places cant get good 3g signals from Sprint so they think it 'sucks'. Some people think verizon 3G speeds are horrible and they think it 'sucks'. its all personal preference.

Is it safe to say because the news is confirming that Sprint will get the iPhone 5, that it is confirmed it will actually release anytime between September-October (that includes Verizon and AT&T)?

You can't just tell sprint you work at :insert job: to get a discount. First they check to see if the company offers discounts then they ask for a current pay stub. I work at Radio Shack and Sprint has to be the easiest phones to sale. Good deals on phones and the unlimited plan is good.

We've also had Sprint for a decade with no complaints.  As far as claiming to work somewhere you don't for a discount, they require a work email address that is monitored monthly.  I work for a university and get 23% off.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

I work at Radio Shack and Sprint has to be the easiest phones to sale. Good deals on phones and the unlimited plan is good.
sick.gif
@ at thought of how many chargebacks I'm about to get once the iPhone comes out for Sprint. Anyone can qualify with like $100 deposit
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

[h5]iPhone 5 mockups[/h5]Aug 12, 2011
3ce001e1a21d10fbf9eb934332c5a89e_1M.png

Apple news and rumor site MacRumors commissioned CiccareseDesign to create mockups of the iPhone 5 based on the original leaked case designs. The renderings show a sleek handset with a 4-inch display and elongated Home button.

pimp.gif

You can't just tell sprint you work at :insert job: to get a discount. First they check to see if the company offers discounts then they ask for a current pay stub. I work at Radio Shack and Sprint has to be the easiest phones to sale. Good deals on phones and the unlimited plan is good.

It all depends on the company you are trying to use. You can call customer service and say you work for Wells Fargo and they don't ask any ?'s.

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Enjoy over paying for slow speeds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sit down bro..

EDIT: btw this is in the middle of sc too
ohwell.gif

this is irrelevant because the new iPhone will NOT support verizons LTE. Verizon has the slowest 3g in the country, however they do have the best coverage for 3g. So it really depends on what you need from you network. I for one use Sprint for the pricing and the phone selection. I live in a place with great service. Some places cant get good 3g signals from Sprint so they think it 'sucks'. Some people think verizon 3G speeds are horrible and they think it 'sucks'. its all personal preference.

How do you know for sure that iPhone 5 won't support Verizon's LTE though?  There's always different Apple rumors but I don't believe anything Apple related 100% until I hear Apple themselves confirm it. 

my sprint sucks in NYC i mean i have to sit outside on the steps 3am to talk .but is amazing in florida
frown.gif

Any phone carrier will have spots where the service is terrible, that's just the way it works. When you switch to a new carrier they check your zip code and then let you know how the service is around there. I've had t-mobile for like 6 years and never had any connection issues and everyone tells me they hate t-mobile so it's on a person by person basis. I can get a sprint phone and have lightning fast 4G and someone a few blocks down can barely get 3G speed on their Sprint phone

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I work at Radio Shack and Sprint has to be the easiest phones to sale. Good deals on phones and the unlimited plan is good.
sick.gif
@ at thought of how many chargebacks I'm about to get once the iPhone comes out for Sprint. Anyone can qualify with like $100 deposit
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Radioshack has shoddy paperwork when it comes to chargebacks 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I've had sprint for a decade. No complaints.

This. And An Iphone Is The Only Thing Out Now I'd Let My Evo Go For...Guess Its Time
smokin.gif
Werd...
I don't even know if I can let go of my Evo. The screen size is too much for me to let go since I always use Netflix. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

This. And An Iphone Is The Only Thing Out Now I'd Let My Evo Go For...Guess Its Time
smokin.gif
Werd...
I don't even know if I can let go of my Evo. The screen size is too much for me to let go since I always use Netflix. 
ohwell.gif

resolution of the iphone will be crazy

Back
Top Bottom