SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
but it clearly states " ComingSoon.net breaks down how the film starts" before the actual spoiler details were written, isn't that a hint? :lol:

i'll spoiler it nonetheless

He's just not supposed to be that integral into Spidey's world

Spidey is capable of developing a rogues gallery without Tony :rolleyes

Oh what a tangled web we weave

Last edited:
It's an entire Universe not just Spiderman in an isolated world.

Last edited:

Spidey is capable of developing a rogues gallery without Tony :rolleyes

Oh what a tangled web we weave

With a connected universe, Pete isn't always going to be the start of all his own problems.

Spidey is capable of developing a rogues gallery without Tony
eyes.gif
world is a big place.. don't get butt hurt just because tony got dudes out there salty

no wonder your boy scumbag steve only thinks about his world with his BF.. oh and hydra.. literally all dude knows

maybe dude would celebrate scumbag steve since he tried to let a nuke off, that would be plenty of cleanup for his company

I wonder how much of a cultural shock he's currently going through, army didn't seem to diverse in first avenger

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Producer Which Villains We Definitely Won't See In The Sequels

When Nerdist caught up with Spider-Man: Homecoming executive producer Eric Caroll and asked if we'll get to see Norman Osborn and Otto Octavius in the sequel, his answer was a disappointing one.

"We want to tread lightly with what’s been done in the past films in terms of, like, the Osborns, and things like that," he confirmed. "So I don’t think, we’re not going directly down that route any time soon."

"I love Doc Ock. I think ‘Spider-Man 2’ is one of the greatest superhero movies ever made. But I think Venom is someone I’d love to kick the crap out of one day."

"There’s a Venom movie in development. We have not been told of [any characters] we’re not allowed to play with at the moment. [Sony] do have their own plans. What it is at the moment, we’re not sure what it is after this."

Naaaaa I can't rock with them mixing and matching stuff to suit them. This is like finding out batman's parents were killed by Lex cronies or some ish like that :rolleyes

There needs to be a line drawn and some independence between characters.

I wonder what they'll change next. Maybe we'll find out Peter's uncle was killed because Peter went to a Tony Stark convention instead of going out with his uncle :rolleyes

Last edited:
You just compared the Vulture to Bruce's parents murderers. They aren't on the same level at all. You'd have a stronger leg to stand on if it were the Osborns who became villains because of Tony Starks.

But this typical Captain Nazi behavior, extremely narrow minded and limited in scope.

You just compared the Vulture to Bruce's parents murderers. They aren't on the same level at all. You'd have a stronger leg to stand on if it were the Osborns who became villains because of Tony Starks.

But I stand on two legs though

I can see it now...

Future comics going to take their cue from the movies. Might even go as far as to make Tony Aunt May's on and off boyfriend. There will be a generation of readers that won't know that Spider Man's world used to exist without Tony :rolleyes

Last edited:
R-rated Venom movie with no Spidey :stoneface:

Sony is trying their hardest to mess this up.

yes and no...

Sony sees da leverage & Independence Fox's X-men universe success gave it room to dictate what it wants to do apart from MCU.

problem where im a lil skeptical is Spider-Man while he is Marvel's ACE, his universe is shallower than both X-men & MCU...

only way Sony can be successful is using da same Spider-Man in their films can they give da image implied "share" universe with MCU.

Venom's origin story has to include Spider-Man at least passing by, or its gonna blow chunks.

Gonna give Sony this chance. Their worst movies were nowhere near as bad as other studios.

Still not buying they don't leave a backdoor to connect cinematic universes.

What they're not being clear on is if Holland's Spidey can or will show up in these movies.

They'd be insanely foolish to not have it tied into the MCU which is why I'm not buying it. Making a Venom movie without Spider-Man in it is essentially setting money on fire which means Spider-Man has to be included in some capacity. The only Spider-Man as of right now is the MCU Spider-Man.

it can work, but Sony has a VERY narrow path to make it work.

Naaaaa I can't rock with them mixing and matching stuff to suit them. This is like finding out batman's parents were killed by Lex cronies or some ish like that :rolleyes

There needs to be a line drawn and some independence between characters.

I wonder what they'll change next. Maybe we'll find out Peter's uncle was killed because Peter went to a Tony Stark convention instead of going out with his uncle :rolleyes
No its not.

You just salty Tony Stark won and will forever cast his shadow over the MCU.

If this was scumbag Steve being involved in all this Spidey stuff you'd be eating it up and loving it.

Too bad.

I don't mind Stark in the film but I really hope it's kept to a minimum, I don't need to see more than 10 minutes of him in this movie.

I don't mind Stark in the film but I really hope it's kept to a minimum, I don't need to see more than 10 minutes of him in this movie.

We just found out that Tony is responsible for shaping the villain

He's about to be all over the movie :rolleyes

Might as well make Tony Peter's adoptive stepfather

Last edited:

We just found out that Tony is responsible for shaping the villain

He's about to be all over the movie :rolleyes

Might as well make Tony Peter's adoptive stepfather
Do you know anything about comic Vulture?

This is as good an origin as any.

They wasn't going to break out that tablet of time and have him sucking the life energy out of Peter.

Last edited:
not liking how much tony there is from the trailer.... 

i'll wait until i see the movie though.. also I wish they had vulture as like a real old man like they did in the ps2 spider-man 1 game lol.

Tony is in the trailer a lot to get more ppl in their opening night.

I expect him in the beginning, then to take the suit/boat scene and maybe inn the end.

I'm hyped for what the post credit scenes will be.

Cats acting we see IM in every movie. Outside of his trilogy and two avengers, CW was the first one he really ventured outside his lane into someone elses story

And it makes sense for him to be in this movie. First people were complaining "where are the other heroes?" when they didn't show up in solo movies to assist in fighting and now it's complaining. :lol: :smh: How about we watch the movie and then we judge?

And it makes sense for him to be in this movie. First people were complaining "where are the other heroes?" when they didn't show up in solo movies to assist in fighting and now it's complaining. :lol: :smh: How about we watch the movie and then we judge?

Exactly all anyone did was complain that avengers were ghost.

Thor and hulk in space, Cap, BW and Hawkeye on the run, only one left in NYC is Tony.

People just can't be happy with anything

Back
Top Bottom