ST. LOUIS - I'M HERE!

Champs up here give out tickets the weekend before a release, getting a ticket guarantees you get the shoe.  
I believe you can still get the shoes without a ticket but am not 100% sure.  
Footlockers do a raffle the weekend before and make the call on Thursday before drop date, if you don't answer your phone they move onto the next number on the list.
Realistically, I don't think many people up here pick up tickets or enter raffles. Every release there seems to be a line 4-5x longer of people waiting than the line for people with tickets(granted the ticket means you can show up anytime in a 2hr window).  I'm watching the Fire Red 3s as well.

Thanks for the info! I think ill be closest to chesterfield so ill probably start there.

I'll be in St. Lou for 10 months on a project. I wear a size 8.5-9 for anyone interested in trades or whatnot. I'll only be here Mon night thru Wed night each week though, so I probably won't be able to cop any big releases unless stuff sits

SUP STL!

Forgot ya'll had a post lol.

My 2nd home, my pops, mom and sisters live there. graduated high school from O'Fallon.. across the bridge on IL side

still go back once a year or so

We need a sneakerfest here in STL.... cats in STl got heat too
I wold totally agree, Not from St.louis, but I'm from Springfield, I could totally agree i seen some cats from st.louis rock some heat a sneaker convention would be so sick... I get so tired about hearing chicago having them,,, Hell i'd be in St.louis in no time for a sneaker convention.....

For the Midwest, Stl we are having our first sneaker expo Aug 3, 2013 10-7pm at the north county recreation complex! Don't have adress yet but will post when I hear more out of my sneaker group im in! Yessirr!.......

A company just bought out Prime SOle they are called the Vault they def keep heat

I'm out here in st charles if anybody has any 1s in size 11 they want to sell. Also I'm interested in trying to help some people with hookups if they can come across extra pickups. I've got a spot out of town that I can usually get pickups and if somebody needs something we could make a swap. Hit me up on pm

I wish, I tried online for the 1`s and the nike twitter link told me they were sold out as soon as i hit my size, lol. I dont do lines and stores anymore......Cant do it.

If i dont get them online, I just wasnt meant to have them, lol.

hello niketalk st.louis, I'm checking in from Springfield IL 2 hours away from st.louis has anyone been to R.sole or does anyone know what kind of shoes they carry or if they're still even open for business

hello niketalk st.louis, I'm checking in from Springfield IL 2 hours away from st.louis has anyone been to R.sole or does anyone know what kind of shoes they carry or if they're still even open for business

R. Sole was bought out and now is The Vault. It's pretty new, but seems to have a pretty good selection of sneakers so far. The selection covers a lot of the latest basketball sneaker releases and some runners here and there (New Balance 574s, Flyknit Chukkas, etc.).

I would also check out Prime Sole if you are in the area.

Last edited:
Every sneakerheads in st.louis
Can't wait you can diff count me on....

What kind of boutiques are in stl, I've found a few but just curious of the best ones. Does anyone know of one with a NSW account? Specifically looking for a pair about to drop and I've been told they're limited and will be at boutiques with Nike sportswear accounts.

is everybody in here in the Saint Louis Sneaker Society group on Facebook????

If anybody even checks this page anymore, lol

Back
Top Bottom