ST. LOUIS - I'M HERE!

Whats up guys...Im from pittsburgh but I go to college in St. louis. Can someone get me in that facebook group? last I checked it was "secret" so I would need the invite.

St. Louis I'm here until Monday where can I go to buy some kicks?
Saint Louis galleria

They got a Jimmy Jazz ftl and a champs there

On Washington Avenue they have a store called DNA there that sells Jordans and stuff

@pacmagic2002  @Cobra Kai

Gonna be in St. Louis July 30-Aug 2 for a quick in-law visit.

If you're gonna be around PM me...get the tour from some NT cats.

I'll be in North City off Lexington for most the trip on my wifes block but I'll be mobile. 

Coop, lol. This is Andrew bruh
@pacmagic2002
 @Cobra Kai

Gonna be in St. Louis July 30-Aug 2 for a quick in-law visit.

If you're gonna be around PM me...get the tour from some NT cats.

I'll be in North City off Lexington for most the trip on my wifes block but I'll be mobile. 
****, not much to tour to be honest, lmfao. Anytime someone comes here there is just a list of things you need to do/try while you`re here.

!) Imo`s pizza and the Toasted Ravioli
2) Chinese Food, specifically the Saint Paul Sandwich (lookup the best on Yelp, its most accurate way to find the better places)
3) City Museum
4) Arch (closed until next summer i believe, they`re re-working the arch grounds and stuff)
5) Ted Drews Ice cream
6) Visit the Delmar Loop and checkout blueberry hill.

That should pretty much keep you busy while you`re here. Not sure of any events going on that weekend, but ill surely post if i do.

As far as shoes........Its pretty dry around here outside of the facebook sneaker groups.

Maybe you`ll find a few things at the Galleria shopping mall, but other than that, there isnt much as far as sneakers that i can suggest.

Good looking.

Been there a few times already...just trying to see what you guys had going on while I was there.

yoooo

been living out in West County attending logan chiropractic for a year now.

need more info on STL and the city.. good eats, places to hoop, kicks and what not
always good to chill with NTers and what not

yoooo

need more info on STL and the city.. good eats, places to hoop, kicks and what not

It seems like there are more shoe stores per capita in St.Louis than occupied homes smh.

Balance is way off but that's for another thread.

I hit city gear, footlockers and the jimmy Jazz at the galleria. Try outlet hunting at stl premium. Got some alumni shorts for $4 with winners circle at the fnl there

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone know if there any stores in STL are doing 'first come, first serve' for the Laney XIV release? :nerd:

yoooo

Wattup I'm in north county wasgud? :lol: :pimp:

As far as shoes........Its pretty dry around here outside of the facebook sneaker groups.

Maybe you`ll find a few things at the Galleria shopping mall, but other than that, there isnt much as far as sneakers that i can suggest.

Any chance you can add me to some St Louis sneakers groups? I go to school in St Louis, but couldn't find any groups as they all seem to be set to secret.

out in west county... any places to hoop?

anyone get together and hoop? i need my fix

Id be down but I can't shoot worth **** :lol: I got good defense

As far as places to hoop I'd try golds gym

yeah i had a membership to 24 and tried hooping there... too many people want to call too many BS calls. :smh::smh::smh:

i miss undergrad life..

Are there any good consignment shops in St Louis I'm stationed at Ft. Leonard wood  but I will definitely make that trip for some heat

Are there any good consignment shops in St Louis I'm stationed at Ft. Leonard wood  but I will definitely make that trip for some heat
Try dna
I found out we had two (one in the loop, the other on Washington ave) when I met with a nter

Back
Top Bottom