Stand on your Square Moor.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

043162484353ac736d6bb8b4db3d6a601571e432.gif

Who are you?

Admittedly, I am a genetically inferior blue-eyed (actually brown, but whatever) devil, created by Yakub to divide darker peoples, but still a person interested in getting the context of the case.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

4 minutes in the first video, dude is a beast with the law.

"Objection, that is not my ruling, that is not my holding I've given you the federal case law regarding such.
Maybe you can take some time out that you need to do to reject that.
But that's what the case law says, not what I said."�
smokin.gif
ya it seems like those brothas go in.. i heard the caused to original judge presiding over the case to lose his seat..

hueyp do you know anything about their commercial� economic consortium?

Always the Uncle Toms that go the hardest against their own people...I hope he did lose his seat for the unprofessional and illegal display.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Always the Uncle Toms that go the hardest against their own people...I hope he did lose his seat for the unprofessional and illegal display.
Imagine what he's been through to get to that position, too.

And
eek.gif
at how long that case carried on just to get a ruling on the jurisdiction, if that is the same case.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Who are you?
Admittedly, I am a genetically inferior blue-eyed (actually brown, but whatever) devil, created by Yakub to divide darker peoples, but still a person interested in getting the context of the case.
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

basically, if i recall correctly....they got caught with so called "illegal" or "unlawful" identification cards.. their arguing that the state of new jersey has no jurisdiction over them thus the proceedings are, in and of them self unlawful, unconstitutional and colorable

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Who are you?
wink.gif

Cool story, bro.
wink.gif

*Edit that BTR widget out of your quote.

also in many of these vids they are arguing that the court does nothave the right to force an attorney on them...if they consented to acourt appointed attorney this would certainly be construed as proofthat they are indeed within the state of new jerseys jurisdiction andwould have been a check mate for the judge...

these vids are so dope because the court tries to throw so many trapsat them and try to catch em slippin in so many different ways..but thebrothers dont get caught with any of the bs
smokin.gif

its crazy when you think about it, if you notice in a few of the vidsthe judge starts trippin saying she wont accept the way certaindocuments are filed, saying they cant be filed in that way and she wontaccept them..thats another trap because to file them the way she wantsthey would basically have to agree that the court has jurisdiction overthem..
eek.gif
man its crazy in there

Revolutionaries.
That might even be an understatement.
These cats is cut from the cloth of Garvey with modernized vision and knowledge.
I try to tell dudes Self Knowledge > Any degree given to you by an institution
They got any other links i can build with?
You gotta make more threads g, eventually dudes will open their eyes.

Coa_Eisenberg_Thur.png
coat-araldiz-manno.jpg
coat-armorialdegelre.jpg
coat-araldiz-manno2.jpg
coat-capitignano-Stemma.jpg
coat-cesar%20berthier.jpg
coat-eching%20wappen.jpg
coat-etienne%20Poncher.jpg
coat-fahrenzhausen.jpg
coat-flag%20of%20sardinia.jpg
coat-freising.jpg
coat-huisheim.jpg
coat-ismaning.jpg
coat-landkreis%20Freising.jpg
coat-landkreis%20Garmisch-Partenkirchen.jpg
coat-pastetten.jpg
coat-skofja%20Loka.jpg
coat-zolling.jpg
coat-woerth.jpg
coat-unterfohring.jpg

Various European family and territorial Coat of Arms.

You may be a Neo-Nazi with a Moor's head representing your heritage...

spain%20moors%20flag.jpg

hmm.. so lemme get this straight. dude is getting props, essentially because he's a black man with eloquence and knowledge of the law. or am I missing something?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Its as if your threads are aligned with my thoughts fam......
real @#$^.

laugh.gif

Bet you sent him a PM after you saw this thread, too.

(Posting to find this thread later)
Even if I don't agree with a lot of stuff Huey posts, at least the threads are thought-provoking.

I want to know why they are so armament about them having a public defender.
Dude has the right to an attorney and it is also his right to forfeit that right of an attorney.

The 2nd video that was posted is what struck me the most...
dude in the prison jump suit. To me watching it was almost surreal, the way the judge
brushed him off, especially when the brother was like "....This is my life though we're talking about"
tired.gif

Murakush was the First Empire or Imperial Aboriginal Inttra-Nation to Recognize the Fledgling charterd refugee founders of the United States as an Internatinal Commercial Entity in 1786 A.D.. In the beginning of the United States Revolution, in Al Marika's. The Thriteeen united States of America Merchant ships were subject to jurisdiction of the Empirial Murakush(Moorish)Marines and Navy's, while mooring in the Aethiopicus [Atlantis(c] Ocean. At this time, United States envoys tried to obtain protection from European powers, but to no avail, primarily do to their voluntary De-Nationalization from European Nations i.e. Rebellious Refugee Status. On December 20, 1777 c.c.y, the Kingdom of Morocco's(which was a kingdom within the Murakush Empire) Sultan Mohammed III declared that the thirteen united States merchant ships would be under the protection of the sultanate and could thus enjoy safe passage without unreasonable searches and seizures.

Still confused but I'll keep up with this thread.

Originally Posted by nine point five

hmm.. so lemme get this straight. dude is getting props, essentially because he's a black man with eloquence and knowledge of the law. or am I missing something?

indifferent.gif
 you're missing something.  why does it automatically have to be because he is black? How often do you see people in a courtroom challenge the jurisdiction, challenge the judge and assert themselves and their rights as well as this?

It sounds like they're planning for an inevitable collapse of the American government, yet they only mention minorities as people who would be included in this "commune."

Why such divisiveness among races still? What purpose does it serve?

Originally Posted by presumed

Murakush was the First Empire or Imperial Aboriginal Inttra-Nation to Recognize the Fledgling charterd refugee founders of the United States as an Internatinal Commercial Entity in 1786 A.D.. In the beginning of the United States Revolution, in Al Marika's. The Thriteeen united States of America Merchant ships were subject to jurisdiction of the Empirial Murakush(Moorish)Marines and Navy's, while mooring in the Aethiopicus [Atlantis(c] Ocean. At this time, United States envoys tried to obtain protection from European powers, but to no avail, primarily do to their voluntary De-Nationalization from European Nations i.e. Rebellious Refugee Status. On December 20, 1777 c.c.y, the Kingdom of Morocco's(which was a kingdom within the Murakush Empire) Sultan Mohammed III declared that the thirteen united States merchant ships would be under the protection of the sultanate and could thus enjoy safe passage without unreasonable searches and seizures.

Still confused but I'll keep up with this thread.

What book or movie is this information from?

Back
Top Bottom