Stanford swimmer sentenced to 6 months for rape.

Was wondering why this threat picked up. 

Shouldna known it was ninjahood up to his usual tricks.

they got rape kits for all that.

Jesus...just stop typing
[emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

DNA Rape Test Kit explained

A DNA rape kit enables collection of biological material in cases of rape or sexual assault and may be used in cases of rape or sexual assault. A kit can also be referred to as a sexual offense evidence collection (SOEC) kit or Physical Evidence Recovery Kit (PERK). The kit is normally used by forensic experts to collect samples from the body of the victim. Inside the kit, one finds slides, swabs, white sheets, plastic bags and other items which can be used to store, analyze or preserve samples of semen, body fluids or hairs. The kits used are the essential tools provided to the victim and are used to collect whatever forensic biological evidence that may have been left. The evidence is most often semen collected either directly from the body of the victim — from the body itself or from non-living items such as undergarments or sheets. In a given situation, the material can be collected and analyzed by a forensic technician and then sent for examination in a laboratory. In an ideal case, the forensic samples collected, meaning the semen, saliva, skin or other biological material, are provided to a laboratory, which can then administer a full DNA analysis. The results in some cases can be used by law enforcement officers or a legal entity to bring the assailant to justice or provide cause for arrest.

http://www.forensicmag.com/article/...e-dna-rape-kits-cases-rape-and-sexual-assault

Damn booty warrior is that you?

My fiancee was drugged and sexually assaulted this past christmas...how you feeling..?

I'm sorry to hear that fam. I can only imagine how difficult of a time that was/is for you guys.

We as people, need to teach our boys to not rape, instead of our girls to not get raped.

Like the member I quoted proved, that woman is somebody's entire world. Could be your sister, your mother, the love of your life.There is no excuse for it, taking advantage of anybody while they're not able to consent is wrong.

She woke up with the guy on top of her penetrating her...She didn't show any tearing in her vagina...that's the only physical evidence other than semen

just dead it man.

we know what you think about this situation. you know what everyone else thinks.

why drag it out.

condolences aside, there's only 1 body part that produces semen...

RAPE KITS CANNOT TELL IF YOU HAVE BEEN PENETRATED...

PENETRATED...PENETRATED...PENETRATED...
Semen and tearing is the only way to tell...so you're saying if there is no semen then there has been no penetration..? do you read what you type...

Semen and tearing is the only way to tell...so you're saying if there is no semen then there has been no penetration..? do you read what you type...

ok, and up to about 2014 "rape" was strictly penis..so if they find semen...what do you think happened?

and they also observe bruising, and signs of a struggle so u need to calm down b.

ok, and up to about 2014 "rape" was strictly penis..so if they find semen...what do you think happened?

and they also observe bruising, and signs of a struggle so u need to calm down b.
Stop being dumb man

ninjahood ninjahood You can penetrate somebody (with a penis) and not leave semen or tearing...so how would the rape kits show that..?

Don't tell me to calm down...you speak of stuff you have no knowledge of...

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood You can penetrate somebody (with a penis) and not leave semen or tearing...so how would the rape kits show that..?

Abrasions, bruises and lacerations on the victim help elucidate how a rape was carried out. 8 to 45 percent of victims show evidence of external trauma, most commonly at the mouth, throat, wrists, arms, breasts and thighs: trauma to these sites comprise approximately two thirds of injuries, while trauma to the vagina and perineum account for approximately 20 percent.[4]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_investigation

like i said, they dont just check da vagina as da all end be all for a rape investigation.

ite b? calmarte.

Last edited:

Don't get so charged up.

You've provided people who are unaware with some enlightingin info.

Don't bother trying to change ninjahoods mind.

Last edited:
Poor ninjahood doesn't know that if a rapist wears a condom a dna kit won't prove anything :lol: Like there would be bruises and abrasions on passed out girl who is putting up no fight :smh: Why are we surprised when he thinks you can only be raped if there is semen inside of you?

Last edited:
bruh i've seen ninjahood masterfully troll all yall to death these last few months 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom