Star Trek 2009...Reviews

I always thought Star Trek was the gayest thing ever...This movie was unreal. I can't believe how good it was.

Im no Star Trek fan, but I think it was a good movie.

Best part was seeing the fanboys dress up and scream like crazy.

zoe was looking real good.. reminded me of jada pinkett

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
@ kirk's face when uhura was making out with spock

I was too young to have seen Star Trek on TV so I have never seen an episode in my life. I reallyenjoyed this movie though, exceeded my expectations and I'd watch it again.
pimp.gif

Can someone with Star Trek knowledge elaborate on all of the inside jokes/references that us non-Star Trek fans would not have noticed? I watched it lastnight, thought it was great, but I felt like I would've enjoyed it more had I known of the inside jokes.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

never been into all that star trek, star wars thing is this movie really worth my time even tho im not a fan?

YES!!!

even though I have never watched star trek, I was highly entertained. visuals (
eek.gif
), story, has a nice placement of humor, all around great movie. 4/5

P.S. - The Space Bungee Jump scene =
eek.gif

Best blockbuster of the year so far. I would definitely own this and on Blu Ray it's going to look incredible.

Originally Posted by Nike Town 1

did anyone else catch James T. Kirk wearing the Jordan XXIIIs while driving that corvette?
pimp.gif

and Star Trek > Star Wars prequels

I caught the XX3's when I saw the preview last year. I was like "hol'up...is he wearin Jordans?"
as for the prequel being better than the Star wars prequel.....I think thats an unfair comparison because SW was bound to that storyline. ST was more of areimagining of the story arc, plus ST had alot less of its background story set in stone the way SW did (IMO)

YO!
I've never seen the show, but knew enough references to enjoy this film
Excellent movie.

How'd anyone not realize that was Leonard Nimoy (OG Spock) immediately? Flick was dope though. I was catching all the references and I'venever watched the show. Doc had all the dope lines. "Are you out of your Fulcan mind?" "Damnit man, I'm a doctor not a physicist."

Scottie beam me up
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Word, Doc had the best 1-liners. I'm not sure if it was mentioned here, and I didn't think about it after watching, but Kirk got his %!% whooped inevery fight he had. That wasn't reminiscent of the old Kirk. I guess you gotta start somewhere.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
I've never seen the show, but knew enough references to enjoy this film
Excellent movie.

How'd anyone not realize that was Leonard Nimoy (OG Spock) immediately? Flick was dope though. I was catching all the references and I've never watched the show. Doc had all the dope lines. "Are you out of your Fulcan mind?" "Damnit man, I'm a doctor not a physicist."

Scottie beam me up
pimp.gif

DF!!!

I thought LN was gonna be Sylar's pop's or something
laugh.gif
But themovie is really good from beginning to end. I hope they make more

Back
Top Bottom