Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9th, "final" film of the Skywalker saga.

Why title it RISE of Skywalker? They can't continue it, or his legacy, flipping back and saying Rey is his serves no purpose.....

Do they somehow bring Luke back to life? Same as Palpatine might be doing? Clone?

9th, "final" film of the Skywalker saga.

Why title it RISE of Skywalker? They can't continue it, or his legacy, flipping back and saying Rey is his serves no purpose.....

Do they somehow bring Luke back to life? Same as Palpatine might be doing? Clone?

This is not my first time seeing this but.......

When did Luke die?

Do they somehow bring Luke back to life?
Same as Palpatine might be doing? Clone?

giphy.gif

068e4cad75878dc3b54e20473d70ee665042097c.gif

wuchi01 wuchi01 , finally finished and took out my Jango for the first time yesterday. Nice change of pace after a few years of being Boba.

C0997E60-C928-42FA-BF80-062FF25F92E8.jpeg

Thumbs up, Trooper.
Now time to practice your Jango persona instead of standing around looking all intimidating like Boba.

jangomets.gif

GFohuM.gif

What’s the next project?

Thumbs up, Trooper.
Now time to practice your Jango persona instead of standing around looking all intimidating like Boba.

jangomets.gif

GFohuM.gif

What’s the next project?

No lie, I have a similar looking umbrella in my Amazon cart but it’s not the exact same colorway so I’m hesitating:lol:

But it’s full speed ahead for the Mandalorian now. The matching suit fabric’s been found but I don’t wanna start until there’s clear details.

Back
Top Bottom