• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homie came through with some merch.

65E509FB-8F68-45B0-8AAE-B452AED51C16.jpeg
Does the Boba dance or something?

Is this a common cosplay costume?

It's a pretty niche version. A few parts like the blasters, gauntlet and towel have made it a tricky build for the past few years.

But these guys below dropping all the soft parts needed and Wasted Fett making Prototype armor readily available, it's gonna be as easy as it's ever been to make one.

60356317_1285661921594118_4948308641506656256_o.jpg

Still haven't finished Solo.

Enjoyed Rogue One though.

I respect all rankings but solo is so trash it doesn’t belong. I’d just replace solo with darth maul scene and your rankings will make sense.

Solo was so damn generic that they could've literally have come up with a new character instead of an iconic one. I think with a new character and a different title (naturally) it might've actually fared better or at the worst fared the same.

Definitely feels a polished Force Unleashed with upgrades and I’m ok with that. But I’m definitely gonna waste a lot of time freezing blaster bolts and force pulling enemies in front of them:lol:

For all the hype and fanfare surrounding it, this is not at all the must-have marquee title that EA tried to convince us it was

Back
Top Bottom