Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d rather de-aged Mark Hamill have a series :rolleyes

Or just save the money for de-aging and do a post-ROTJ Bucky Barnes with Luke wig live-action series.

morphy-me-182832.jpg-large.jpg

Last edited:
insane how much he looks like luke

the hell are they gonna do with obi wan tho? he just gonna be walking around the desert washing tusken raiders?

I know there is stuff that he did in between revenge and a new hope. But all the good stories was with Anakin as his padawan

They been dropped the ball there.

A Disney+ series won't be enough imo.

They should've been announced an Obi-Wan movie but they let a flop and critically trash movie curtail all that goodwill.

Now they've moved way past the Skywalker's and OG trilogy. Won't be as good

Yeah, I know A LOT of folks are clamoring for this Kenobi thing but I feel like his entire story is in all the movies and even cartoons and I’m good with those. I don’t need anything else.

Like, nothing that happens after ROTS and when he saves Luke in ANH should even happen. Dude went to become a hermit and wait for Luke to grow up but a show with him is gonna be about what? Just them shoe-horning more non-relevant side stories with him trying to conceal that he has Jedi powers? No thanks. Next!

Yeah, I know A LOT of folks are clamoring for this Kenobi thing but I feel like his entire story is in all the movies and even cartoons and I’m good with those. I don’t need anything else.

Like, nothing that happens after ROTS and when he saves Luke in ANH should even happen. Dude went to become a hermit and wait for Luke to grow up but a show with him is gonna be about what? Just them shoe-horning more non-relevant side stories with him trying to conceal that he has Jedi powers? No thanks. Next!
exactly. The only thing I want is more stories of him training Anakin I’m between Phantom menace and attack of the clones. Other then that pass

THE MANDALORIAN Trailer Confirmed For D23 This Friday; New Creature Designs Revealed

In a lengthy profile of the show's writer/creator Jon Favreau, THR reveals that the first teaser will debut at the Disney conference on Friday, August 23.

190814_johnfavreau_241_embed.jpg

THE MANDALORIAN Trailer Confirmed For D23 This Friday; New Creature Designs Revealed

In a lengthy profile of the show's writer/creator Jon Favreau, THR reveals that the first teaser will debut at the Disney conference on Friday, August 23.

190814_johnfavreau_241_embed.jpg

Can’t wait for the trailer to show “From the Visionary Director of THE LION KING” :lol:

Lol if it ends up being the teaser they only shared with the folks who attended Celebration.

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Star Ming-Na Wen Has Reportedly Joined The Cast Of STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN

Generally, this ceremony isn’t a source of casting news, but during a moment dedicated to actress Ming-Na Wen, who has had key roles in projects like Mulan and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Disney CEO Bob Iger revealed (via Deadline) Wen was a part of The Mandalorian cast.

It’s currently unclear what her role will be in the Star Wars series, but Wen is definitely excited to join the sci-fi universe, as she joked about Disney’s recent acquisitions and all the roles they've given her “Please just keep acquiring all these different franchises, because I just keep getting employed by them. I have hit every bucket list thanks to Disney.”

New Footage of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Shown at D23
The footage starts with a shot from the initial teaser of Kylo Ren giving a Rock Bottom to a black-garbed figure in a forest. Then we get our first new bit of footage as Oscar Isaac’s Poe Dameron repels from atop a spaceship inside a large hangar, followed by a shot of him inside a command center.

We see another shot from the first teaser, this time of Daisy Ridley’s Rey standing in the desert. Then we get a quick cut to John Boyega’s Finn standing inside a structure with daylight shining in from above as Rey tell him, “It’s too dangerous.” Then we see the pair talking in the same shot and Rey continues and says, “I have to go alone.”
Star Wars Stormtrooper Costumes on Display at D23 Expo 2019

The next shot is Kyo Ren, unmasked, inside a white room looking down… on Darth Vader’s charred helmet. The helmet is inside a case that slowly opens as white, dry-ice-like vapor rushes out. Hey, if you managed to hang onto a rare collector’s item like that, you’d keep it in storage, too!

We then see the familiar shot of the trio gazing upon the Death Star wreckage before the Star Wars part of the sizzle reel ends on one more new bit of footage: Finn and Poe entering the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon with Chewbacca and Rey already in the pilot seats.
https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/08...e-of-skywalker-new-teaser-trailer-footage-d23

Livestream of Star Wars D23 presentation with Kathleen Kennedy
dude can't film when footage is shown so if you only hear stuff and not seeing anything it just means his phone is down, he goes back to recording the panel after the footage is done playing

Back
Top Bottom