Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

“Rock Bottom”

source.gif

giphy__4_.gif

“It doesn’t matter what you think, Jedi-broni.”

tenor.gif

Mandalorian looks cool but why not just make him Boba Fett and set it before ANH?
I hate that we’re at a point where we have another random Mandalorian that also happens to be a bounty hunter.

Mandalorian looks cool but why not just make him Boba Fett and set it before ANH?
I hate that we’re at a point where we have another random Mandalorian that also happens to be a bounty hunter.

Once I came to terms with how this is now Disney’s version of Star Wars, I got over all that. As evident by all the Sequel movies, cartoons, and even Galaxy’s Edge, this is completely Disney’s version of Star Wars now and they only want to push their own characters. It’s just the sad truth for OG fans.

Everything about the The Mandalorian is dope, I can’t deny that. But Disney basically just ripped off everything about Boba Fett just for the sake of being able to roll out their own “original” character. It is what it is though.

Hype wise mandalorian>rise of skywalker and yes it’s pretty obvious the older Star Wars characters are being phased out and Disney wants you to buy their own stuff. That’s why galaxys edge is Batuu instead of tatooine. Universal didn’t make some fake land Potter down the road. But it is what it is just have to go with it

Back
Top Bottom