Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of that...Couple of those walking shots had me 🤨...Especially when he was walking down steps...You could tell he couldn’t see a damn thing and was just praying he didn’t fall down the stairs...The scene where he goes down into the Mandolorian club house had me 😂...Looked awkward as ****...

That scene where the blacksmith was doing her thing and Mando was having flashbacks of when he was a Fondling, I was distracted by wondering how his facial expression was because we as the viewers are just looking at an emotionless/still helmet haha!

Speaking of that...Couple of those walking shots had me 🤨...Especially when he was walking down steps...You could tell he couldn’t see a damn thing and was just praying he didn’t fall down the stairs...The scene where he goes down into the Mandolorian club house had me 😂...Looked awkward as ****...

That’s a real fear so I get it:lol:

What, is that true?

I’m not here to put out rumors, but he was announced well way into filming and there’s only pictures of him in the upgraded Chrome armor.
I’m not a Pedro walking expert but the guys got swag compared to this guy inside the suit and I thought it was obviously just a stuntman.

What if I told you he was never in that suit during the entire episode worth of footage?:lol:
You know a step further, when he started talking more with IG-11 to me he didn't even sound like Pedro :lol:

If it continues in the 2nd ep I'll start making guesses.

When wearing a Mandalorian helmet you're always praying that you don't hit or run into something :frown:

I wonder if Boba's armor colorway is like a plaid shirt. There are many patterns, but some shirts will likely look similar?

They Rey headsculpt is so trash. Hot Toys can do so much better.

Episode 2 of the Mandalorian was greatness. Whoever was under the suit did much better this time.

THAT was Star Wars, awesome episode. My gawd why did DC/WB let go of this director. He was supposed to make The Flash movie SMH.

Last edited:
Yeah episode two was definitely more like it...

I kind of wish they didn’t include anything involving the force in the series but after last week I kind of figured that’s where they were going with it...

Still very very good...

Ok, fun episode 2. It was an "adventure of the week" episode, which also advances the overall plot. I wonder if this is how the format will be for the remaining 6 epis? Also, no IG-11 and presumably, we might not see Kuiil again as Mando's left the planet. I wonder if all the other characters will be making brief/limited appearances?

Anyway... other observations... Baby Yoda is Force sensitive and has control of his powers already, though to be fair, he's had 50 years to learn. Also, the Force can be used for healing? That frog scene was equally funny and disturbing. 😅
Love the little details on him, like the peachfuzz hair on his head. He' so cute! 😱

Jawas exist on planets other than Tatooine! For a min there, I thought they were gonna show us what a Jawa looked like under those robes.

Grappling hook on the left, flamethrower on the right.

One precise stab with that dagger was enough to kill that beast?

The ending-creds illustrations are episode-specific. A nice touch.

Ok, fun episode 2. It was an "adventure of the week" episode, which also advances the overall plot. I wonder if this is how the format will be for the remaining 6 epis? Also, no IG-11 and presumably, we might not see Kuiil again as Mando's left the planet. I wonder if all the other characters will be making brief/limited appearances?

Anyway... other observations... Baby Yoda is Force sensitive and has control of his powers already, though to be fair, he's had 50 years to learn. Also, the Force can be used for healing? That frog scene was equally funny and disturbing. 😅
Love the little details on him, like the peachfuzz hair on his head. He' so cute! 😱

Jawas exist on planets other than Tatooine! For a min there, I thought they were gonna show us what a Jawa looked like under those robes.

Grappling hook on the left, flamethrower on the right.

One precise stab with that dagger was enough to kill that beast?

The ending-creds illustrations are episode-specific. A nice touch.

I wasn't mad about that, Jengo did the same thing in episode 2 with a blaster and he ain't Mandalorian lol

7385DE0A-8499-4193-B815-EFC903823AF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom