Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Obi Wan isn't the next anthology film, what do you guys think it is?... I would love to see young Qui Gon and Dooku movie...

If Obi Wan isn't the next anthology film, what do you guys think it is?... I would love to see young Qui Gon and Dooku movie...
Boba Fett - just to see if it lives up to the hype

Young Sith Sidious; played by Andy Serkis

Lando!

Windu

Qui-Gon's a dope idea but I really only want my boy Liam playing him.

My experience with the Blu-Ray has made me hate the film even more. Won't play on my regular BR player, only plays on the Playstation. Eff You, TLJ, Eff You.

I don't care about a Kenobi movie but since Qui Gon is my favorite Jedi, I'd be 100% in for one.

Young Qui Gon with Master Dooku taking out young Jango's Clan on screen would be epic:pimp:

e175b9140012d6c70c7e10014974e08d6e9e24a0_hq.jpg

059ed685f4fd9d7d4f03c74ae137c428.jpg

Obi Wan > everybody.

if not Obi Wan, give me a Solo movie.. oh wait.
then give me an old republic thing. I'm tired of things we already know. Give us something absolutely new.

I mean,
Rian Johnson has a trilogy being worked on.
The GoT writers have a trilogy being worked on.
And Favereu (sp) has a series being worked on.

With Solo, and Ep 9 still in the fold.

That's a lot going on guys. :lol:

Not complaining about the amount of content but rather the content itself...

If they could get us something pre Episode 1 I’d be over the moon...I have hope that Rian’s and / or D&D’s trilogy series will be based on Old Republic stuff...

Rian Johnson Reveals His Goal For the New Star Wars Trilogy

“I’m looking at everything right now,” he told Digital Spy when asked which aspects of the Star Wars universe he might draw upon for inspiration. “I’m honestly just in this very nice ‘OK, what is this thing going to be?’ phase.”

Johnson added that the most important aspect of the new trilogy has little to do with specific plot points, and everything to do with capturing the raw essence of the beloved franchise.

“Really, the only goal I have is to think about how Star Wars made me feel as a kid, and that’s it,” he said. “I’m trying to capture: What is that, if it’s not iconography, that we recognize, necessarily, from the original trilogy? What captures that spirit? What can be that for a kid who’s never heard of Star Wars? It’s getting back to the very fundamental questions of what makes this what it is.”
So, yeah.

:smh:

You would think they'd just add some extra choreography to disarm the guard of the other weapon to get around it instead of phantom editing.

Back
Top Bottom