Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so ummmmm....

kylo went to hell? he aint redeem himself? why he not there?

D3BC539B-7504-4C85-8140-1D7A9021C79A.jpeg
why would you not do Anakin? he is force ghost. No comment

Bro......that pic with Keri Russell...... :blush:

She was so enthusiastic talking about that Zorii Bliss costume. Specifically, the helmet and we started talking about how the visor would’ve worked if it was practical because she said they had to keep switching out helmets with and without the visor. You could feel the appreciation she had to be part of it.

See that’s exactly what I’m seeing too...These reviews are all complaining that they didn’t lean more heavily on what TLJ did...That tells me they at least tried to get back in line with TFA...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 from a negative review:

"Rian Johnson’s sequel, The Last Jedi, leaned much harder on the “handover to the new generation” idea, with a kill-your-idols approach that subverted fan expectations and openly asked viewers to accept that the series was evolving away from the Skywalker lineage that defined Lucas’ original film trilogy. As a result, The Last Jedi has proved incredibly contentious, with detractors varying mostly in whether they blame the message, the execution, or both."

"Rose Tico, played by Kelly Marie Tran, has an insultingly minimal role this time out, "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

vood99 vood99

TLJ releases and people complain that it outright ignores what had been set up in TFA...These reviewers say how great it is that fan expectations were subverted...

TRoS releases and these same reviewers complain that their expectations were subverted based off of what TLJ had set up?

🤣

Can’t make this stuff up...

Such a difference from when I remember back in 2014/2015 when he reacted to the Episode 7 teaser trailer lol

Damn man.

As much as I ****ted on JJ for his style as a director and not expecting much from him I actually feel a tiny bit bad. Not sure all of this is deserved especially if his take was to just right the ship, get things back on track to actually try to conclude things he shouldn't only be blamed for how that turned out.

If anything, the more I think about it KK and Disney should've forced ending this trilogy on Rian Johnson. Instead of letting him get praised for subverting expectations for the middle movie, leave, and gifted what still seems like a SW trilogy of his own.

The leaks... from months ago...

It was true... all of it.

Now, almost the entire movie is already out on Twitter...

So glad I saved my money after one viewing of "The Force Awakens."

When will they ret-con everything and start at least 100 years from the end of Return of the Jedi, like they should have done in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom