Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess I’ll be watchin Clone Wars now since it’s finished
same. only seen the first few episodes but i gotta find that reddit post where someone listed off canon and filler episodes to make for easier binge watching

The droid GG introduced in Shattered is possibly named after Gianna Bryant. That episode also released on what would have been her 14th birthday. A droid from an older episode name K2-B4 is named after Kobe himself. Like her father before her.

Just like that I’m hurting.

Makes you wonder..
Did Vader go to crash site looking for Ashoka or was he sent there to look for Maul.

🤔

1588633502828.gif

Dude had Inquisitors looking for Maul in Rebels and he wasn’t too shocked when he ran into Ahsoka and was like that’s what the prophecy always said:lol:

same. only seen the first few episodes but i gotta find that reddit post where someone listed off canon and filler episodes to make for easier binge watching

I swear i seen some post it in this thread awhile ago. I’m goin through Rebels right now and hate all the filler episodes in Season 3 but I’m jus gonna push past it.

The Rise of Skywalker was trash, as like all Star Wars movies, the most overrated franchise.

Please head back to the NBA thread.

Honestly SW as a franchise is overrated.

ANH, ESB, RO are really the only 3 "good" movies.

I loved 90% of TFA but the ending kinda ruined it for me.

Most Star Wars movies just aren't good.

Now the folklore and history off screen is something left to the imagination.

But strictly speaking on the films.

The franchise is trash.

First of all how you call yourself a Skywalker when you clearly a Palpatine.

That’s how they move in galaxies far far away?
Please pay this man no mind. He is a known racist who believes he is of much importance and if you don't share his same wrongful opinions, you're beneath him.

Started watching TRoS and my wife immediately began criticizing and questioning things in the film.
tenor.gif

I enjoyed the film for what it was. Preferred more Ben Solo though.

Started watching TRoS and my wife immediately began criticizing and questioning things in the film.
tenor.gif

I enjoyed the film for what it was. Preferred more Ben Solo though.
I literally just got done doing the same thing, my wife doesn’t understand my outrage. I’m even more upset than original viewing on release weekend haha! Damn shame...

Back
Top Bottom