Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today marks the 16th anniversary of Revenge of the Sith. Released in theaters on this day, in 2005. I remember seeing this poster in my local theater and I just couldn't wait to see the movie!
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Teaser - Return of Darth Vader |  Star wars movies posters, Star wars movie, Star wars watch
Damn man this poster went SO HARD, it still goes hard today. EP 3 had some of the greatest marketing maybe because it was the final installment of the prequel. Def one of the greatest times of my childhood

That was off the Phantom Menace score. I don’t recall AOTC having a really good battle theme (ROTS had Battle of the Heroes).

The most famous theme from AOTC is actually the love theme for Anakin and Padme :lol:

The album cover looked liked "The Phantom Menace" at first glance. I need my morning coffee. :lol:

Duel of the Fates is one of the best things to come out of the prequels. ( I personally LOVE all 3 prequels)

Across the Stars I would argue is just as good. Just in a different way. You can’t really compare them.

The entire prequel trilogy in general had great music.

Duel of the Fates is one of the best things to come out of the prequels. ( I personally LOVE all 3 prequels)

Across the Stars I would argue is just as good. Just in a different way. You can’t really compare them.

The entire prequel trilogy in general had great music.

That is in part why I own a t-shirt that says “Music by John Williams”...

Must. Get. That. T-shirt. LOL.

That man is a genius.

I can go on for an eternity discussing his endless list of great film work.
I really like their other movie-themed merch as well.
1621579319170.png

We laugh at that JJ quote, but really, this is still on Lucasfilm. They brought JJ to do one job, without having even mapped anything out.

Disrespectful to something so large to not have the story mapped out. It's like doing a new Star Wars trilogy without a plan.

Disney is the same company to have Feige and Co map out a damn decade of stuff for the MCU but wing it with Star Wars... What the actual hell were they thinking?

Disney is the same company to have Feige and Co map out a damn decade of stuff for the MCU but wing it with Star Wars... What the actual hell were they thinking?

Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios might be under the same corporate umbrella, but they're run separately.

Ya don't say...

Disrespectful to something so large to not have the story mapped out. It's like doing a new Star Wars trilogy without a plan.
Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios might be under the same corporate umbrella, but they're run separately.

giphy.gif

132129405_10160598589268677_2869435693237326943_o.jpg

sls4oy763ft11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom