Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Book of Mandalorian Ep 5 was :wow:

"Unfortunately they're just Legends now...." :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

They walkin around in open space on catwalks basically. :lol:

The Naboo fighter 🔥🔥🔥

They built it with parts from the death star trash compactor. :rofl: :rofl:

He was swingin darksaber pretty good in the first scene but was slow as **** when practicin later.
The flashback to Mandalore had a T2 look to it. My God.... :wow: We need to go back to that.

Grogu got beskar now. :pimp:

Boba, Din, Bo Katan, and the two Mando vibin with.....gotta be setting up to unite them all at some point, right? Gotta be a reason for this. 🤔

Ngl, that scene where the Armorer asked Mando about taking off his helmet had me dying. They kept cutting to Mando and you couldn’t see Din’s face but could feel the contemplation of whether he was going to lie or not LOL

Boba, Din, Bo Katan, and the two Mando vibin with.....gotta be setting up to unite them all at some point, right? Gotta be a reason for this. 🤔
idk. Armorer chick was roasting Bo-Katan like she a dumbass :lol:

if anything, they might beef unless they got a common enemy :nerd:

Literally me with tea in my hand when I seen that damn BD droid :lol:
Rick Dalton Pointing Meme

I honestly thought the Armorer was gonna call out Din when she told him you can’t roll with us no more.

As soon as he walked past her I thought she was gon turn around and be like “bring dat *** here boi, I’m finna challenge you next” :lol:

I mean she was just washing him 2 minutes earlier. He didn’t even know what he was doing lol. She coulda easily claimed the Dark Saber from him

I honestly thought the Armorer was gonna call out Din when she told him you can’t roll with us no more.

As soon as he walked past her I thought she was gon turn around and be like “bring dat *** here boi, I’m finna challenge you next” :lol:

I mean she was just washing him 2 minutes earlier. He didn’t even know what he was doing lol. She coulda easily claimed the Dark Saber from him
I actually thought when she grabbed the beskar spear and started melting it, she was going to turn it on Mando to try and beat him for the Dark Saber. My theory is that she's actually rooting for Din and the story is heading in the direction of him going to Mandalore to try and atone, but in the process ends up restoring thing. Likely will be a Mando Civil War of sorts between those that keep the Creed and the bougie like Bo Katan and them.

I actually thought when she grabbed the beskar spear and started melting it, she was going to turn it on Mando to try and beat him for the Dark Saber. My theory is that she's actually rooting for Din and the story is heading in the direction of him going to Mandalore to try and atone, but in the process ends up restoring thing. Likely will be a Mando Civil War of sorts between those that keep the Creed and the bougie like Bo Katan and them.

This episode is clear Disney will crown Din as the GOAT Mando when it's all said and done. And since Paz clearly said they were the last 3 left of that Creed, I'm gonna assume there's gonna be a lot of splinter groups Din will most likely unite later.

Season 3 better be full Game of Thrones-like is all I know better happen.

Damn, I forgot that Sabine is still out there too, right?

So you could have:

Mandalorian
Boba
Sabine
Bo Katan + a couple
Armorer + 1

And then any other stragglers they may bring in. We assume Din with the Darksaber will be the one to unite them against someone at some point, or like Jay said, we go Mando y Mando in S3.

Either way, I'm all the way in. This is the way.

What they need to do is have another series goin where the Jedi get put back together in a similar manner, and we go with that Jedi v Mando stuff, and throw some Sith in for fun. :lol: :pimp:

I'm buying this guy's first theory as I remember there being a lot of talk about Rook Kast being the Armorer in season 1 and he makes great points. And it's even stronger now that we got a little more on Paz Vizsla's history. It almost makes too much sense for it not to be.

As far as his second theory, I just don't think Lucasfilm will ever want people that happy, so I refuse to entertain that until I see it:lol:

Lets not forget that Kathleen said the Boba/Mando/Ahsoka are all going to culminate in one huge event and Sabine is already cast for the Ashoka series. Eventually theyll all be reunited. I wonder if there is a way theyll involve Crimson Dawn and bring Maul into play.

Can you imagine Boba/Shan/Mando/Grogu/Mandos/Ahsoka/Maul in a finale. **** throw in Thrawn somehow too and Ezra.

This episode is clear Disney will crown Din as the GOAT Mando when it's all said and done. And since Paz clearly said they were the last 3 left of that Creed, I'm gonna assume there's gonna be a lot of splinter groups Din will most likely unite later.

Season 3 better be full Game of Thrones-like is all I know better happen.
We better have Little Finger show up as a Mandalorian then lol

Can you imagine Boba/Shan/Mando/Grogu/Mandos/Ahsoka/Maul in a finale. **** throw in Thrawn somehow too and Ezra.

I would love it, but the Maul part has to be out doesn't it? Rebels was his fate, and this timeline is post RotJ, so unless there's some huge un-doing, Maul would miss this piece of the action, no? Qira maybe, or maybe Force Ghost Maul.

Either way, I def look for the day all of them dance. :pimp:

I would love it, but the Maul part has to be out doesn't it? Rebels was his fate, and this timeline is post RotJ, so unless there's some huge un-doing, Maul would miss this piece of the action, no? Qira maybe, or maybe Force Ghost Maul.

Either way, I def look for the day all of them dance. :pimp:
**** you're right. Ben Kenobi gave him the work.

Lets not forget that Kathleen said the Boba/Mando/Ahsoka are all going to culminate in one huge event and Sabine is already cast for the Ashoka series. Eventually theyll all be reunited. I wonder if there is a way theyll involve Crimson Dawn and bring Maul into play.

Crimson Dawn behind all this in BoBF:nerd:

Thrawn definitely gonna be the big bad in Ahsoka/Sabine. So Thrawn working with Qi'Ra and Crimson Dawn's about to be like when The Corporation worked with The Ministry but 10 times crazier:lol:

I just want the Black Series Mando figure with beskar spear and darksaber.

Also just noticed Fennec showed the most emotion so far in the series while smiling when Din spotted her this past episode. Even she knows...

I’m always late to parties but just saw it. Grogo getting armour or beskar floating stroller armour at the minimum. I saw during his test flight he flew thru the pod racing track in EP1. Same one that had anakin sebulba and the rest turn sideways to get out the canyon during the race.

He doesn’t like droids as we know so it looks like Grogo gonna take the droid port in his new Naboo Beskar coulourway:tongue:

Okay so the very last of a crazy religious zealot organisation has rejected the protagonist? I wonder where I’ve heard of this before:lol:. I’m all for Din being top dog and hopes to getting back to the homeland but with the other Mandos being more secular and far more in numbers let’s see how it plays out haha

Book of Star Wars/Boba 6 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cobb back. :pimp:

CGI was better but can we just get Stan in there?

Luke and Ashoka :frown: My feels.

I don't think that was it, but the school loooooooked a lil like the one in the ST. Think that one was on flatter ground tho.

Cad ************* Bane :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Again......we just keep bringin folks in. I hadn't even thought of Cad. But him in live action was :wow:

Yoda's backup saber for Grogu. :frown:

Season finale next week, right? Fett v Bane? Does Mando get to meet Bane?

They are setting up the new Jedi academy.....should we get used to CGI Luke? Or will Ashoka be in charge of it?

Say what you will, Disney is re-gaining momentum again. Still need to translate it to the big screen but they on the right path.

On one hand, I liked the last two episodes. But we’ve seen hardly any Bobba. The show is called Book of Bobba Fett. And he’s been looking weak. While Mando, Jedis and space cowboys have looked great.

i have a feelin Boba will have his redemption in the finale.

and somehow the sequel trilogy is still ****ing **** up still…imagine if we didnt have that sequel trilogy how much we would all be wondering if Grogu will pick lightsaber or Beskar?

Gotta be honest. That third trilogy was pointless. It was actually tepid. Not to say we don't care about Poe, Fin, etc. It was just tied too much to the past. The villain was also wack lol. And then they swerved and the "real" villain was wack.

But some of the things that are emerging out of their TV universe (Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando, Bobba Fett) are actually paving the way for more interesting content. And actual content for that failed third trilogy. Now they've sort of backed themselves into a corner.

Back
Top Bottom