Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K is a coward. He's needed so Ezra knows what not to be like once he's at full might. Zeb is lazy, but comes through in the clutch. That new ship (B Wing prototype) is straight fire.

i dont like Chopper. i know Rebels is a kids show and the droid is for the kids but that fugazi R2 is annoying.

I couldn't care less for Freddie either lol. Its funny that he and Sarah Michelle Gellar are now part of the SW universe; just need JLH to be casted as a Twi'lek or something and it'll be a mini I Know What You Did Last Summer reunion.

i dont like Chopper. i know Rebels is a kids show and the droid is for the kids but that fugazi R2 is annoying.

I couldn't care less for Freddie either lol. Its funny that he and Sarah Michelle Gellar are now part of the SW universe; just need JLH to be casted as a Twi'lek or something and it'll be a mini I Know What You Did Last Summer reunion.
Freddie and SMG are married so it was only a matter of time before SMG got put on the show. 

Probably one of the rarest ones. I posted up a pic of mine during the summer on IG and got so many DM's asking to buy it.

View media item 1787138

Question when these released where would one be able to buy one? Any local stores or na?

I wanna say this one came out in 2010. eBay is realistically your only bet nowadays if that's the one you want.

I really recommend the Luke Black Series one though. That's out "everywhere" right now.

had no idea they were married
laugh.gif
They've been married since 2002. 

Freddie prinze career been so garbage i dont think anybody knew :lol: didnt abc give him is own tv show before?

I wanna say this one came out in 2010. eBay is realistically your only bet nowadays if that's the one you want.

I really recommend the Luke Black Series one though. That's out "everywhere" right now.

Thanks. I guess i was trying to find outnof thos was onlynsold online or whej it was released could it be purchased at toys r us or target or something?

Back
Top Bottom