• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the batman and robin nipples 
pimp.gif

Just got my hands on the Silver Screen edition.  It's... well... grainy!  
laugh.gif

I don't mind the retro-feel though... will try to check it out in the next few days. 

Just got my hands on the Silver Screen edition.  It's... well... grainy!  :lol:
I don't mind the retro-feel though... will try to check it out in the next few days. 

Awesome. I was pretty confused when the comparison was first posted. I thought it was upgrading to HD and not downgrading to the original, grainy, theatrical release. Then I understood. I was born in '89 so I've never seen this version. How did you get a copy? I'm interested.

Word. Meaningless debate.

It was like yeah, it's weird Lucas changed that but let him be petty about it for his reasoning about Han being a hero/role model for children. My thing is why didn't you just shoot it that way originally? But w/e. Scene goes by so fast anyway.

come on dew it Disney. give us that Obiwan anthology. i want more Ewan

I would love to see him and the mandalore Dutchess in one of those "save the girl then run" type of films set in the Star Wars Universe. Non stop action with Obi Wan getting some cheeks in between.

Just got through the 4 episode arc with General Krell in Season 4 of The Clone Wars. Great series of episodes.

Really never understood people that got up in arms over the "Han shot first" thing.

I guess if you look at it from a certain angle, taking away that he shot first makes it like he was hero from jump. He wasn't. Han was a scoundrel. Saying he's a hero from the start negates his journey/ his arc through the movies.

I mean come on, in that situation its more believable that he would shoot first because at that range, whomever shoots first wins.

Really never understood people that got up in arms over the "Han shot first" thing.

I guess if you look at it from a certain angle, taking away that he shot first makes it like he was hero from jump. He wasn't. Han was a scoundrel. Saying he's a hero from the start negates his journey/ his arc through the movies.

I mean come on, in that situation its more believable that he would shoot first because at that range, whomever shoots first wins.

Don't really think it changes anything whether he shot first or not. All that shooting first means is that he was the quicker of the two to me.

Basically.

I always saw it as both assessed the situation and knew where the convo was going. Han knew he was about to shoot and was just quicker to kill him.

it makes no sense for greedo who is clearly about that life to miss someone 4 feet away from him

just a stupid change made by a senile old man 

So was Greedo a straight savage? Will he straight detonate himself if it meant that his enemy will perish? Could he have brought the flame to Han?

Last edited:
it makes no sense for greedo who is clearly about that life to miss someone 4 feet away from him

just a stupid change made by a senile old man 
Greedo always seemed like a mark *** gump to me.

Probably completely misses the urinal in the bathroom

^Did they have anything else? Apparently he restocked on Amazon this morning but I missed it as usual. These last 3 (Han Solo, FN-2187, and Jango Fett) have been a real pain to find. I'll check my Walmart tomorrow since I haven't been in a while but they severely scaled down the Star Wars toy section last time I was there.

^Did they have anything else? Apparently he restocked on Amazon this morning but I missed it as usual. These last 3 (Han Solo, FN-2187, and Jango Fett) have been a real pain to find. I'll check my Walmart tomorrow since I haven't been in a while but they severely scaled down the Star Wars toy section last time I was there.
All they had, in addition to the many Jakku Finns and Resistance Troopers, were 2 Flametroopers and 1 Phasma.  I was shocked to look at the sides and see 16, grabbed it without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom