Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which are the hardest black series ones to find? Im going to be on base this weekend and sometimes the BX has the oddest of toys. 

I was watching the Secrets of the Force Awakens documentary last night and they showed a clip of Daisy Ridley and John Boyega doing a fake jog. 

I took that and turned it into a video. 
laugh.gif

Hey man I know the struggles been real for you. If you still need him I found the entire wave at my spot today and picked him up. If you no longer need I'll hook someone else up. You got dibs though so lmk. No Ahsoka wave yet.

View media item 1981584

I actually picked one up from BBTS last week, but thank you!!! :nthat:

I'll let you know if I find Ashoka, ep. 4 luke, or kanan

Ok no worries. So does anyone else need this?

Last edited:
Apparently Ahsoka, Kanan and Luke were available for a very short time yesterday afternoon on Amazon. I wasn't able to grab any but I'm keeping my eyes peeled now, for when they pop back up

Apparently Ahsoka, Kanan and Luke were available for a very short time yesterday afternoon on Amazon. I wasn't able to grab any but I'm keeping my eyes peeled now, for when they pop back up

Double or triple up if they allow it. Hook the thread up. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.

What's up with hasbrotoyshop.com never having anything new? :smh:

Double or triple up if they allow it. Hook the thread up. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.

They do but it goes lightning quick, so does kmart... I don't get it lol

:nerd:

I have split screen with Amazon open the entire day :rofl: Ahsoka refreshed a couple of times with a notice of "available April, 11" but when I tried to add to cart it wouldn't let me and then upon refreshing again would go back to the one third party seller trying to sell for $68. Aside from the SDCC First Order Stormtrooper, I have never been able to get anything I needed from Hasbro.com.

Last edited:
Small thing but I hope they dont do the traditional text crawl for Rogue One and the anthology films. I think it would be cool to do "a long time ago..." Straight into a cold open scene or something.

Anyway excited for that teaser

Yo wtf is anyone in this thread still reading Obi-Wan and Anakin?
laugh.gif

I just hopped back on with issue 2 after forgetting about it for months. This **** is amazing.

Small thing but I hope they dont do the traditional text crawl for Rogue One and the anthology films. I think it would be cool to do "a long time ago..." Straight into a cold open scene or something.

I could get with that, a way to differentiate between the spin offs and the main stories. I assume they might try to do something like that, maybe not exact, but a similar kind of twist.

Excited about this trailer for sure I'd be surprised if they reveal vader in this first one but be sure when they do the Internet will break, still it'd be super dope if they end it with someone saying lord vader and you hear that menacing breathing sound

So that last episode of Rebels......

Wow, just.....wow

Last 2 episodes :wow: :wow: :wow:... I've really enjoyed this entire series, more than Clone Wars honestly... Although part of it is that it brings Clone Wars story lines over... I'll be saddened when Season 3 is over... I hope the follow up animated series is just as good as the previous 2 :nthat:...

I could get with that, a way to differentiate between the spin offs and the main stories. I assume they might try to do something like that, maybe not exact, but a similar kind of twist.

This is a perfect way to open an Anthology movie IMO...

Back
Top Bottom