Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damn forgot that people going to make silly fan theories to why every character in this movie is rey's ancestor 
sick.gif
isnt that kind of star wars "thing" though 
laugh.gif

damn forgot that people going to make silly fan theories to why every character in this movie is rey's ancestor :x

isnt that kind of star wars "thing" though :lol:

Straight from the horses mouth, Kathleen Kennedy.

"The saga films focus on the Skywalker family. The stories follow a linear narrative that connects to the previous six films. The Force Awakens follows Return of the Jedi and continues that generational story.

The Anthology films offer opportunities to explore fresh characters, new storylines, and a variety of genres inside the Star Wars universe."

Had no idea Forest Whitaker was in this :pimp: Film looks to have A LOT of potential. I'm hype.

A friend of ours got a quick glimpse at the new costume Forest Whitaker will be wearing in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The details aren’t entirely elaborate but I still found them interesting and hopefully fascinating to you:

Whitaker has a “Power Suit” in the film.
The suit is green.
It is lumbering in size and sort of evokes a Buzz Lightyear vibe.
His cape is the same style as Boba Fett’s cape.

In the past we heard that he had some leg issues. I asked for some follow up on that but the person said in the suit it didn’t really seem possible to tell one way or the other. This character had a codename of “Eel Leader,” which makes us think he’s a bounty hunter of some kind as other groups are “Seals” and “Sharks.”

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/04/a...kers-costume-for-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/

Last edited:
The Rebels score x Vaders score at the end 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Vaders all but confirmed for this movie. They basically played his score the entire trailer (the build up of it at least), and it's setting between ep. 3 & 4.

It looks like this might be taking place right before A New Hope because the Death Star is near complete. I was really hoping this would take place sometime before ANH, but how can you not trust the direction Disney is taking with this property?
smokin.gif

Any chance that "shadowy" figure is Palpatine?

Nevermind, just realized he kneeled down. Maybe that is Vader going to talk to Palpatine.......

:nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah just knowing how big Donnie Yen and the Ip Man movies are in HK this will be a huge draw for that fanbase.
Ironically, I haven't watch Ip Man 2 or 3 yet... [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I finished season 1 of Star Wars Rebels a few days ago. Watching it actually made me more hype about this film. I'm ready!!!!

you guys think they would make any ties from the show to the movie?

Last edited:

I finished season 1 of Star Wars Rebels a few days ago. Watching it actually made me more hype about this film. I'm ready!!!!

you guys think they would make any ties from the show to the movie?
I hope so...Since you haven't seen  season 2 I'll add my thoughts in the Spoilers for others to comment.
I want to see a live action Ahsoka 
nerd.gif

I think seeing Rex would be an amazing tie-in to the shows
Can you imagine Maul showing up? I don't think the general audience would understand though 
laugh.gif

Extremely long shot here, but I really hope Obi Wan makes some kinda appearance 
embarassed.gif

It would be cool.  Maybe a small cameo to give a nod to the cartoon show. 

Does anyone think it was Darth Vader kneeling by the Emperor's Royal Guard's in the trailer for Rogue One?

I hope so...Since you haven't seen  season 2 I'll add my thoughts in the Spoilers for others to comment.
I want to see a live action Ahsoka 
nerd.gif

I think seeing Rex would be an amazing tie-in to the shows
Can you imagine Maul showing up? I don't think the general audience would understand though 
laugh.gif

Extremely long shot here, but I really hope Obi Wan makes some kinda appearance 
embarassed.gif
I read the spoiler 
roll.gif

But what got me into Rebels was watching the season 2 finale. Fell in love with the show after watching it. 

Back
Top Bottom