• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Deer god i dont remember attack of the clones being this bad

If it wasnt for r2 d2 i would have thought i was watching the fault in our stars the first hour

As.long as he's willing and able Mufasa will voice Darth Vader. **** its probably just a day or two of voice work for him from home

If there is a big budget movie with Vader in it and James E Jones is still alive, he will voice him.

It's wild strange people just been saying the name "Scoot McNairy" over the past few months like i'm supposed to know who the hell that is.

If there is a big budget movie with Vader in it and James E Jones is still alive, he will voice him.

They need to just pay him to record all kinds of vader phrases and sentences cuz hes up there in age and no telling when he will pass. Dont want vader sounding like the vader in battlefront lol

They need to just pay him to record all kinds of vader phrases and sentences cuz hes up there in age and no telling when he will pass. Dont want vader sounding like the vader in battlefront lol

I'm surprised they haven't done this yet....or maybe they have and we don't know about it.

i kinda suck at paying ultimate attention while watching movies but i watched FA on blu ray this weekend.

and i feel like Kylo knew/knows something about Rey, i dunno if it was one part or mulitple parts but its almost like he knew about "a girl".

also in the movies when Kylo was talking to vaders helmet did he say "grandfather" or was that added in the blu ray/dvd? i dont remember him saying it 

i kinda suck at paying ultimate attention while watching movies but i watched FA on blu ray this weekend.

and i feel like Kylo knew/knows something about Rey, i dunno if it was one part or mulitple parts but its almost like he knew about "a girl".

also in the movies when Kylo was talking to vaders helmet did he say "grandfather" or was that added in the blu ray/dvd? i dont remember him saying it 
Yeah, he did seem to recognize her... there seemed to be some sort of connection besides having just met her.

Yes, he said "grandfather" in the theaters. It did sound a little odd, though... maybe I'm just not used to hearing people call their grandfather by that formal title 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom