Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a good thing Jedi is plural. People will think it means Luke is going to die lol.

Rey isn't even a Jedi, so that would be debunked anyway.

It's a good thing Jedi is plural. People will think it means Luke is going to die lol.

Rey isn't even a Jedi, so that would be debunked anyway.

well episode 6 was called return of the jedi and luke was the only one shooting in the gym in that one

what i gathr from the title is its just saying luke is the last jedi which he is. what happens further than that only the writers know

Isn't Luke referred to as "the last Jedi" in the opening crawl of TFA? Just sayin' haha.

Peace,
J

laugh.gif

Last edited:
This clearly means Luke's a goner... and red logo means Rey Palpatine's gonna turn to the Dark Side.
No it doesnt.............If Jedi was a real thing, it would be an irregular plural like fish and sheep. It could mean one, but it more than likely means "the last group of jedi"

Also, a Jedi-Mandalorian war has now been brought into Canon, according to what Kanan tells Sabine about the Jedi "winning the war". I wonder if we'll ever get more information about this.

Glad that war's back into canon. Perfect way to bring Revan into official Disney canon now since that's where his story started. Yes, I will always reach for this until it happens :lol:

Can Sabine become a Jedi?

I think Kanan says anybody can be a Jedi if they have the will. Will she though? I personally don't see it happening. Hopefully, she's not the reason the Mandalorian's are wiped out during the OT :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom