Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone keep your eyes open on the football games, a sneak peak teaser should be dropping during one of the games. Our first glimpse of actual footage from Episode VII

Thanks
5. Labyrinth of Evil. Focus on the Jedi trying to track down Sidious, takes place right before ROTS.

4. Dark Lord:Rise of Darth Vader. Takes place right after ROTS, focuses on Vader shedding the identity of Anakin, getting accustomed to the Suit and being a Sith.

3. Legacy of the Force. The entire series. Takes place 40 years after RoTJ. Don't want to spoil too much, but it focuses on Han and Leias son turning to the Dark Side and basically taking over the government.

2. Darth Plagueis. Takes place 60 years prior right through the end of TPM. Focusing on the title character and the emperors master, Darth Plagueis. You see how he became Dark Lord, some of his experiments, the training of Sidious, and his death. My personal favorite EU work.

1. The Thrawn Trilogy. Required reading imho for any Star Wars fan, even with it not being canon anymore. What started the rebirth of Star Wars. Takes place 5 years after RoTJ. Focuses on Admiral Thrawn leading Imperial remnants against the newly rebuilt Republic.

Those would be my 5 suggestions... But there are many more. Anything by James Luceneo is gold. He wrote Plagueis, Dark Lord and Labyrinth. He imho is the best creative mind when it comes to Star Wars. Dude deserves to write a spin off of his own.

None of the books mentioned above are canon tho.. Meaning they aren't considered officially part of the story. What you read in those books will not be what the movies use as back story. Still, they are a very good read.

The new Canon started a few months ago, a couple of Darth Maul comics, a, Rebels Novel and a, novel based on Admiral Tarkin by James Luceno which is also great. Anything Star Wars released from this point forward, games (even the mobile games being released are viewed as part of the official story), books, tv shows, etc will be canon.
. Will deffinately consider reading a few. Thanks for the post.

nerd.gif
 not sure if im ready for only cam quality

but im going to watch it 50 times anyways so minus whale 

I'm on my phone, but I posted on my Twitter.

CP1708. See if you think legit. It has to be, the crowd was roaring.

That's it.

Old clip from Jedi, but rest looks like new footage, plus crowd. Most elaborate fake ever if its not real.

HOLY S....

Is it me or was that very similar to that cutscene film from Knights of the Old Republic!?

Back
Top Bottom