Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love that people are chopping it up about this lightsaber... How Sith use synthetic crystals for the extra power thus giving them more of a hissing or snap hiss when activated.

looks better than the OGs 

srs 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
These youtube comments :rofl:

Rares Macovei6 minutes ago

My god, that CGI desert from the first few seconds ...

Uncharted 3 has better desert ... hell, even an Unreal 3 based game has better desert (Spec Ops The Line).

Same thing happened with the new Jurassic Park trailer ... the shark in that movie looks worse and faker than the sharks in Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Use CGI only as a LAST resort !!

Not sure if srs.

I'm seeing Interstellar (IMAX) again tonight at the Houston Marq.. is this something I should wait to watch for on the big screen? Very tempted to watch it now.

Like YouTube comments are funny but they're all morons. Like seriously? Shut up. It's Star Wars footage. Enjoy. These the type of people who would be stuck in a desert for days and when you find them and give them water, they'll complain that it isn't room temp

I love the fact that the sith lightsaber isn't a perfect beam of energy, it crackles and surges. I dunno how to explain it fully but I just like the little attention to detail there.

I just watched it and I literally had tears of joy, ,idc...tears were straight pourin. Jimmies were rustled in a great way. Just hearing that damn song in the end....that legendary starwars sound. My god...I could slap someone's father right about now B. The force is with us all!

Eh.....naw, not too bad. It's still a year away of course. I think the new style of JJ vs Lucas is more of what we'll notice.

I'm sure there'll be little things here or there, but Star Trek was clean, this will be too.

Eh.....naw, not too bad. It's still a year away of course. I think the new style of JJ vs Lucas is more of what we'll notice.

I'm sure there'll be little things here or there, but Star Trek was clean, this will be too.
My thing isn't JJ Style vs Lucas Style its JJ style vs the other directors for 8 and 9.

All three OT Flims look the same
All three PT Flims look the same
Will all three ST Flims look the same is my question?

Back
Top Bottom