Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what I gather from that is kei lo ren kills Leah and takes rey under his wing and that little hamster thing becomes the last jedi

damn I'm hype. I barely remember what happened in The Force Awakens tho. I gotta rewatch that before this drops lol

Yeah Kylo is offing his mom for sure...

Kylo and Luke face off there at the end when Kylo reaches out his hand? Maybe asking for Luke / Anakin's Lightsaber?

Literally held my breath when Kylo had his finger on the trigger and then they showed Leia

never fails, tears well up whenever I've seen a new trailer

Movie is gonna be full of quotables for sure

Rian Johnson:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Finn throwin down with Phasma :pimp:

The emotion on Kylo's face:pimp:

The emotion in Luke's voice/face :pimp:

Didn't find Rey even remotely attractive until she picked up that Lightsaber in TFA, seeing her wield one in this trailer :pimp::blush::wow:

Poe is my fave character in this new trilogy, I'm so happy JJ didn't kill him off

Porg might've stole the trailer:rofl:

This will EASILY be my favorite film in the entire saga

Last edited:
Literally held my breath when Kylo had his finger on the trigger and then they showed Leia

No way they put that in a trailer and it turn out to be real. Gotta be trailer manipulation, right?!

We don't even know who the last Jedi is.

Luke is of course...

I mean Rey has to have Krypton Ancestry with that rock levitation tip...She's about to take flight right there...

Seriously though it seems like they're setting both Rey and Kylo up to be on some next level beyond Jedi / Sith power stuff...

No way they put that in a trailer and it turn out to be real. Gotta be trailer manipulation, right?!

Man I don't even know, I felt completely blindsided with Han. Wonder if they did reshoots and did light CGI on Leia if they follow through with that.

I doubt it for sure, but how else would they make sure the character goes out with an emotional bang that she deserves?

Man they left out Benicio and Laura Dern too, I don't even feel like I even remotely know what's going on still

Finn throwin down with Phasma :pimp:

The emotion on Kylo's face:pimp:

The emotion in Luke's voice/face :pimp:

Didn't find Rey even remotely attractive until she picked up that Lightsaber in TFA, seeing her wield one in this trailer :pimp::blush::wow:

Poe is my fave character in this new trilogy, I'm so happy JJ didn't kill him off

Porg might've stole the trailer:rofl:

This will EASILY be my favorite film in the entire saga
All o' that.

Back
Top Bottom